• Start date

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
20161011_174120.png

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just a quick update for everyone I'm still awaiting a PM from the OP, as for the rest of you free loaders, go **** yourselves [emoji23][emoji23]

Is that a condition of receiving the shirt money? Must we use a particular implement/method or is it more of a freestyle thing?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Just a quick update for everyone I'm still awaiting a PM from the OP, as for the rest of you free loaders, go **** yourselves [emoji23][emoji23]

HAHaha nice one. 'Go **** yourselves' - classic Chicken Run! :) Where have you been anyway, you gadabout. Leaving poor Triggaaar to do all the work compiling the list.

Can't wait for the NSC curry night to collect my cashmoney x

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you for clarifying, once again your customer service skills are putting others to shame.
Thank you for the kind words Gullflyinghigh. It's not an east job, and comments like yours make it worthwhile.

can i add my daughters to the list as well ....even though they are both boys
Daughters who are actually boys - of course sir, no problem, and we will be very discrete.

I've signed up to give blood today, can I go on the list?
Well it's not in the rules, but I like to think I can get this one approved.

I want to be on the list. Me, me, me. I haven't got any bin lids but I do have a pusscat AND she's got an Albion fan number.

Ok she's 11 now but it wasn't my fault I didn't register her in time because there are no benefits for Albion supporting felines. Which is a disgrace. I went to the Goldstone and all 8 seasons at Gillingham. Just a collar will do. Or a food bowl. But she'd prefer a shirt. With CATtlin on the back.
We can't help with a collar or food bowl, we're only able to provide the money for shirts. Our feline friends are not yet covered, but I'm having a meeting with Chicken Run to discuss this anomaly. Dick Swiveller is also hoping for a shirt for his pussy, so you are not alone.

Is this list open to people who, like the OP, have missed the deadline?

My 7th birthday was over 300 months ago, so I am a little late
Unfortunately you will need a parent to apply for your free shirt. The good news is, there are no cut-off dates.

Anybody else getting nervous about the no show from @Chicken Run ?
You've nothing to worry about, he's a good man.
some unpaid jobsworth known as @Triggaaar
That's fair, I can take my work a little too seriously at times.
I have it on good authority that he never went to The Goldstone, Gillingham or Withdean and is in fact some minimum wage layabout from up north somewhere.
There I'm afraid, you are mistaken on all counts. Well except for the layabout point.

I could be wrong but I think we're actually waiting for the money to buy the shirt, rather than the shirt itself.
That is correct. Unfortunately Chicken Run does not have the time to buy the shirts and deliver them all, he is only able to deposit money into your accounts.

Will the FREE shirts be mailed to US or do we collect at the SHOP on Saturday ?
As above, unfortunately it is only money that is on offer. You will have to use the money to buy your shirt. It's not ideal I know, but I am a jobsworth.

I hope you haven't quit your new post just yet.
Of course not, I intend to continue this work as long as my health allows.
My daughter recently had her seventh birthday and received a free shirt voucher, which we claimed.
But, I do now feel left out of this freebie, because I didn't get a free shirt.
That is awkard. If a parent could come on and make a claim, we will be able to help, but we can't provide one for you directly, and your daughter has received hers.

The current list is as follows:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)
JBizzle
Ernest
Goldstone1976 * 3 (8 awaiting approval)
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
dazzer6666
Greg Bobkin * 2
WATFORD zero
Sydney * 2

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:eek: Chicken Run? We need a meeting, pronto.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I have just called up the club to sign my darling daughter up to the Young Seagulls, i asked will she receive her replica shirt before her birthday.

Young Lady:Unfortunately you have missed the deadline.

ME: Whats is the deadline.

Young Lady:It's a month.

ME:I look at my watch (which has not been updated to today date, 30 day months!!) which reads the 9th and said i have missed it by one day, surely you can sort something out.

Young Lady:she replies two days actually.

ME: So because i am a bad father and not registered my daughter on Friday she will not receive a replica shirt.

Young Lady: That's right.

ME:
So we have a potential customer which could spend thousand over a lifetime with her dad and brother and wife and because i am 2 days late she can't have one.

Young Lady: That's right, rules are rules.

I am not even asking for it AFTER her birthday in fact nearly a MONTH before.

Is this POOR TRAINING in customer services or just LACK OF FORESIGHT from BHAFC?

SO fecked off with the club, there is a tipping point with all customers and because of that call so tempted to say goodbye after a paying customer of 40+ YEARS.

:angry:

snooze you loose!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Haha this thread has generated 6 of the 20 top rated thumbs up posts, none of which are from the OP!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I completely forgot to sign my cat up when she was a kitten. She's 10 now but I went to Sudbury so surely I qualify to get her one in retrospect. She sits and listens to away games with me and would have gone to Gillingham if she had been born and ventured more than 20 yards from the house. I mean, for crying out loud, she is only small so it wouldn't take much material. Do the club really want the next generation of cats to not listen to games in future and merely show indifference when I go mad over a goal rather than scarpering as she does now? Won't someone think of the cats?

Technically an OAP now, so make sure you get a parking permit, and special seats etc

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has...has this all been lies from the start? Surely you've not been lying to us and the clearly innocent Chicken Run at the same time?!
I've been keeping track of everything for Chicken Run, I thought everything was in hand. What's happened Chicken Run?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've been keeping track of everything for Chicken Run, I thought everything was in hand. What's happened Chicken Run?
My faith is irreparably destroyed now, despite them being completely blameless I have no option but to stop supporting the club completely.

It's the only sane and reasonable response.

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope you all enjoy your online bullying.

I'm glad it makes you all feel so special hunting within your keyboard pack, some of you i thought better of too.

Thank f++k i am not the type to be effected over this but there have been NSC poster who have been driven off this board in the past, mind you they probably re-invented themselves behind another username.

That's not me though.

So do your best, the Mouldy is not for turning. :hilton::guns:

bad-customer-experience-5ee62181f6c1ce3cf9e3dd019076f9e3.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The longer this thread goes on the more #teamclub I become.

It's got so bad now I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually in Chailey.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley

I'm glad it makes you all feel so special hunting within your keyboard pack, some of you i thought better of too.

Thank f++k i am not the type to be effected over this but there have been NSC poster who have been driven off this board in the past, mind you they probably re-invented themselves behind another username.

That's not me though.

View attachment 78572

Great poster. INTEDED?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

That's not me though.

View attachment 78572

Doesn't read like bullying, just disagreeing with your views mostly ? If you're not the type to be affected, why flounce off then ? Just wondering........(and you're still here according to the little green light)

D

Deleted member 2719

Doesn't read like bullying, just disagreeing with your views mostly ? If you're not the type to be affected, why flounce off then ? Just wondering........(and you're still here according to the little green light)

If constant mocking repeatedly isn't bullying i don't know what is.

Who said i was flouncing anywhere???

But just for you dazzer i am going from my office to my lounge to watch England so the little green light will be going off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here