Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton & Hove bus stop?

D

Deleted User X18H

Is HB&B going to collect our suggestions into some sort of calendar for 2017? And then stand half-naked in a seductive pose in front of each of them?

OMG that sir . That is sooooperb idea.

D

Deleted User X18H

Mr Bullen had the grocers, Mr Silk had the paper shop, the 3A ran along Clarke Avenue and that was too far from Timmy's house

Mr Carder had the grocers. Mr Bullen I believe had shop before Silky.

I was no 8 boy. Hangleton Way/ West Blatch School stop anti clockwise.

Go to the back of the class Ernest. Mrs Kerr will be spinning.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Mr Bullen had the grocers, Mr Silk had the paper shop, the 3A ran along Clarke Avenue and that was too far from Timmy's house

You're not old enough Ernest, Mr Bullen had the paper shop from new, Silk was the next incumbent. The Greengrocers was tenanted by the Higingbottoms {snigger) and the grocers in the middle was the Carders. All were original tenants.
The 3A in those days turned round in Burwash Road, just down the road from Timmys house, he could have used all those facilities had he been alive in those far off days.

Brighton Mackem

Mar 12, 2013
South of Sunderland
Surprised it took till page 3 to mention the Inbetweeners.
Preview

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
attachment.php

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
The brick one that used to be on Birdham Road back when buses used to go both ways along there. When I was a kid I used to love climbing on top of it and jumping onto the grass before graduating to bus surfing when the single deckers used to come along.

Rumour has it that a lot of people between the ages of 25 and 50 on the estate were conceived in there...

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Unable to drive a car on medical grounds and are therefore excluded from the above list.
However the government should provide funding for you for taxi's so you don't have to share a bus with the above mentioned group.

So I suppose you avoid driving around hospital?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The one on London Road at the bottom of Harrington Road where I used to catch the Southdown No 17 home from school many many moons ago.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I don't see a problem with this thread. Why is a question ridiculous just because it asks something that people wouldn't normally consider? There's more to life than talking about football and BREXIT, even on a football forum, surely?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Evelyn Terrace stop on the 2 route going towards Woodingdean. 30 seconds from my local and 2 minutes from home

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You're not old enough Ernest, Mr Bullen had the paper shop from new, Silk was the next incumbent. The Greengrocers was tenanted by the Higingbottoms {snigger) and the grocers in the middle was the Carders. All were original tenants.
The 3A in those days turned round in Burwash Road, just down the road from Timmys house, he could have used all those facilities had he been alive in those far off days.

Favourite Bus Stop Norfolk Square. 7 years getting to school from it.

Knew Mr Bullen so Ernst is not as old as he writes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here