Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not talking about the 50 Always Ultras - I know that they continue to bang their drum and drone their Euro-drivel regardless of what is happening on the pitch.

I'd be more surprised if they actually knew Palace were losing...!

In that case: No - and I've never seen a 'special' atmosphere from the whole of Selhurst Park - absolute myth. I guess the extra 10k have to learn the European songs though?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well I'm happy on the train back to GOSBTS ��
brilliant ! Hope you had a great night. Were you intimidated by the famous Selhurst Roar?

Feb 14, 2010
Well I'm happy on the train back to GOSBTS ��

Good stuff, get back Brighton with old school fans. Sunderland are another old school club, its horrendous to watch football with kids banging drums like at Reading and Palace. Even worse is that they dont turn up unless in the Premier League. Cringeworthy.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Didn't hear a thing
What? Are you mad?

Selhurst Park is a seething cauldron of passionate Londoners who support their team to the death with a traditional atmosphere second to none In the country. How could you miss it?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
brilliant ! Hope you had a great night. Were you intimidated by the famous Selhurst Roar?

The Selhurst Roar is like the Roker Roar, but with the mute button on.

Always had respect for SAFC fans. Remember being amazed at the numbers they would bring to the Goldstone back in the old days.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Croydon Library has more crayons than books

Posts like this make me really sad....

If there aren't enough books to colour in, what's the point of having the bloody crayons. Feel for them :(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep...

Even with the microphones next to the hooded Italians it sounded poor tonight. The rest of the ground barely sing, there's just a constant droan of foreign sounding shit...

This is what happens when you base your singing on what you hear on Channel 5's 'Sporta Italia, Ultra Scorchio' replays of Italian second division clashes between the mighty Ovindoli Gnocci and Sporting Magnola (which , if you check Google maps, like what I did) is a local darby. Second rate pasta and fist pumpin' facists salutes, all round. :timmy:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i don't get it I've heard about these so called ultras, all I saw was about 50 of them jumping up and down with a few flags being waved. Am i missing something?

They're Always Ultras - essentially whenever you look at one, there's always a **** right next to it...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Frazier Campbell & Dwight Gayle not in squad, possible loan option?

They're both crap. Neither would make a difference to a top-six Championship team. Campbell is about as good as Leon Best and Gayle is just lightweight - no better than Baldock.

But here's the thing: I was out this evening and I thought I'd switch on for the last five minutes of the Palace game but when I turned on to Sky Sports they weren't showing it. Instead the cameras were at a game were fans were streaming out well before the end and there were hundreds of empty seats behind the goal.

i don't get it I've heard about these so called ultras, all I saw was about 50 of them jumping up and down with a few flags being waved. Am i missing something?

That's the thing with these gimps, they only do anything when the ball is anywhere near and they think the cameras will be on them.
All the rest of the time all you hear is the drum.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Palace need 2 up front, 2 great wingers and no one in the box to finish.

They are not scoring goals, and the 2 wide men are not what you would call goal scoring wingers.

Are they brave enough to go 442 at least at home and leave out Puncheon ?... is 442 possible with Cabeye and the 2 wide men they have....

Leicester have shown you can do it, and I think Palace have better players than Leicester

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here