Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester City v Barcelona - modern football NONSENSE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
By the way, good to see Raheem Stirling look like a world beater. The equaliser showed superb awareness.

Obviously I look forward to some agricultural huff and puff averageness from him when England play Scotland under Gareth Southgate's clueless stewardship.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I WAS there and it was £50 for a ticket, £11 for burger, chips & a coke, 45 minutes of WHINGING from two blokes in front of me who walked out after 40 minutes because Citeh 'don't get it forward quickly enough'. Loads left with 5 minutes to go which shows that it's not just Albion fans who will prefer to get home instead of see a famous result. #Emptihad

Why is this a famous result? Give it 2 seasons and most would've forgotten it. Abu Dhabi Citeh beating Barca airways, at home, shouldn't be a shock.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
By the way, good to see Raheem Stirling look like a world beater. The equaliser showed superb awareness.

Obviously I look forward to some agricultural huff and puff averageness from him when England play Scotland under Gareth Southgate's clueless stewardship.

Did you miss Sterlings first touch for his chance right at the beginning of the 2nd half?

Even Jimmy Saville had a better touch (sorry for the sick joke)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Loads left with 5 minutes to go which shows that it's not just Albion fans who will prefer to get home instead of see a famous result. #Emptihad

TV pictures showed loads of space in the stands with 5 or more minutes left and yet the commentator stated that all the fans were still in their seats as they wished to be there when the ref blew the final whistle. Hmmm.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TV pictures showed loads of space in the stands with 5 or more minutes left and yet the commentator stated that all the fans were still in their seats as they wished to be there when the ref blew the final whistle. Hmmm.

cdc2ae2f3fa7eaa9a3ba4847221b58d5.jpg
4f216d1964ef49170e40796d919aef83.jpg
1999df1165df732033ef33172ffb114c.jpg

I think the commentators were playing fast and loose with the facts. In picture 1 are three empty seats after some blokes said City were 'shit' just before they equalised and didn't come back. Picture 2 was at 85 minutes and a whole row had gone behind the goal. Picture 3 was the food and drink prices.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
cdc2ae2f3fa7eaa9a3ba4847221b58d5.jpg
4f216d1964ef49170e40796d919aef83.jpg
1999df1165df732033ef33172ffb114c.jpg

I think the commentators were playing fast and loose with the facts. In picture 1 are three empty seats after some blokes said City were 'shit' just before they equalised and didn't come back. Picture 2 was at 85 minutes and a whole row had gone behind the goal. Picture 3 was the food and drink prices.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

£2 for a TWIX may have just taken the lead in the 'ridiculous rip offs at sporting events' competition.

Amazing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We take it so seriously in Manchester there's even a SHRINE to the drink

2970843_708ab96f.jpg

#VImtoMeansVimto

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, a Hot Vimto sounds like one of [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] 's contributions to the Viz Profanisaurus

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Most of them were too busy filming it on their phones.

What a load of old shit.

Took a nephew to the Nou Camp in August for the Spanish Super Cup, getting cheap tickets that put us low down almost behind a goal. When Seville had a penalty, the number of phones that came out to film it - seemed like pretty much everyone - was ridiculous, making me think are we going to have start holding out phones up just to get a view of the action via its screen, cos everyone else's arms are blocking our line of sight...? Farcical

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's not just a football problem to be fair. Go to any gig these days and tons of people spend more time looking through the screen of their phone than they do the stage.

Sound quality is always dreadful so I don't know why people bother. Maybe to **** over how many youtube views they get??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here