Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Result lads !!!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
And if u do it my bet may just be in ... Chelsea , Albion , Sheff Utd and Donny all to win their respective leagues.

No matter what happens ...

Come on Albion , a proper club just like ourselves .

Not far from my bet

£5 e/w on Brighton 16/1, Sheff United 6/1, Doncaster 7/1 and Celtic 1/4

So here's to a double celebration

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You couldn't give a flying **** if we go up or not. Only your bet at the bookies is driving your post. To be honest I hope Sheff Utd go up but it wouldn't piss me off if they came 2nd now.
Bit harsh considering you're not even a Brighton fan. If Hughton was the next Palace manager you would be referring to them as 'we' and signing up to post on the Palace forum.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Know can it be seen why we don't want an 'away end'.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You couldn't give a flying **** if we go up or not. Only your bet at the bookies is driving your post. To be honest I hope Sheff Utd go up but it wouldn't piss me off if they came 2nd now.
Bit harsh considering you're not even a Brighton fan. If Hughton was the next Palace manager you would be referring to them as 'we' and signing up to post on the Palace forum.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

And if Lewis Dunk or Shane Duffy or Dale Stephens signed for Palace then I am sure all of their families and friends would do the same. So whilst he is Brighton Manager I am as much a Brighton fan as anyone else. I want them to win a much as anyone else and I get as disappointed as anyone else when they lose. Actually I probably get more disappointed than some(not all of course) simply because I know how much getting Promotion means to him.

And anyhow, if I wasn't referring to Brighton as ''we '' then Brighton might not be top of the League and heading towards the PL.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
And if Lewis Dunk or Shane Duffy or Dale Stephens signed for Palace then I am sure all of their families and friends would do the same. So whilst he is Brighton Manager I am as much a Brighton fan as anyone else.

Idiot.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can't really understand why you attack me just for being friends with the Manager ?????

I'm not interested whether you're a friend of the manager or not, but if you think that your brief flirtation with being interested in OUR results, makes you as much a Brighton fan as those of us that are born and bred, those of us that have been through all the ups and downs over the years and those of us that fought for the very existence of our beloved club, then you are, as I said I'm my previous post, an idiot.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm not interested whether you're a friend of the manager or not, but if you think that your brief flirtation with being interested in OUR results, makes you as much a Brighton fan as those of us that are born and bred, those of us that have been through all the ups and downs over the years and those of us that fought for the very existence of our beloved club, then you are, as I said I'm my previous post, an idiot.

You get out of bed on the wrong side?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here