Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match of the Day tonight - Crystal Palace anyone !!!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Actually a good result for us, Parish has to get rid of the dopey prick now. I have no doubt we will stay up if he goes but be relegated if he stays. Good chance of being on first as well as it was quite an exciting match for the neutral.
I would watch you lot on Motd, but I doubt I will live that long.

Has Parish got the authority to sack Pardew on his own or does he have to get the OK from the two Yankee Doodles?
If you go by their teams in the states results on the pitch doesn't seem to matter to them, just finance, So will they be prepared to lose a few £ million to be rid of Pardew or will he just hang on in there?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Did not disappoint.

Lovely watching them described as "comical" and Neville's analysis of Benteke not bothering to defend was the icing on a beautiful cake.

Worst Team of the Year 2016.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Has Parish got the authority to sack Pardew on his own or does he have to get the OK from the two Yankee Doodles?
If you go by their teams in the states results on the pitch doesn't seem to matter to them, just finance, So will they be prepared to lose a few £ million to be rid of Pardew or will he just hang on in there?

I cannot see Parish ever being in a position where he cannot make the decisions, he would not agree to a deal like that. Besides without premier league football there is no finance, he has to go.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I cannot see Parish ever being in a position where he cannot make the decisions, he would not agree to a deal like that. Besides without premier league football there is no finance, he has to go.

How can you possibly say that when the there are three equal owners. Surely if they vote on any subject it is that they all agree, or it is a 2-1 vote

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No, you've got it wrong, apparently,Tomkins was their first choice over Dunk in the summer, and he's a far better defender :ffsparr:n
Along with England shoo in Scott Dann, surely the best central defence in the universe?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
How can you possibly say that when the there are three equal owners. Surely if they vote on any subject it is that they all agree, or it is a 2-1 vote

There are not only three, the others only reduced their percentages. Parish is chairman. I don't know the ins and outs but I do know that Parish loves control and is wealthy enough not to have to sign a deal that would have took it away from him.
The Americans will want him out anyway, as I said. Without premier league money there is no finance.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Along with England shoo in Scott Dann, surely the best central defence in the universe?

You're forgetting Real Madrid-bound Wilf Zaha, who definitely wasn't an utterly hilarious flop caught massively out of his depth at Man United...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Isn't it great that MOTD is repeated on Sunday morning, so we can enjoy it twice.

I was there, my mate who is a massive Rugby fan lets me have his two season tickets when Wales are playing at home.........the second half was without doubt the best comedy we have watched in ages! :lol:

Both sides are not Premier League quality, the first half was like watching sunday football down the local park, I've not see MOTD so I don't know what they showed in the highlights, but it was shocking football all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here