Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever had an accident or broken any bones?

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
Compound fracture wrist (falling off a skip) 10 weeks external fixator followed by 6 weeks in plaster.
Dislocated kneecaps both of them (playing rugby, against the police!)
Dislocated shoulder (rugby, climbing trees and generally pissballing about)
Broken ankle, sprained ankle several times (football, every time)
Pulled finger off when falling downstairs at work, idiot groundworkers left reinforcing mesh leaning against handrail, i went to grab it and left most of finger at top of stairs as I made my way to the bottom. Several hours in surgery sewing it back on, surgeon made a good job but bloody painful when its cold out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Skull smashed in forhead bone shattered and went into my brain almost died.
I was attacked on my way home from Bromley College when i was 18 in Beckenham in broad daylight ( had just been playing football for my college )
by a load of blokes who had been on the piss and drugs all day.
They battered a young off duty copper who was not much older than me too he apparently was going home to his mums house where he still lived, he saw me being attacked and bravely waded into them and got a terrible kicking himself.
I owe that lad my life and i still talk to him now he's a DCI.
I never even saw them until the court day.
The Police said if it hadn't have been me it would have been the next person along the street, I was in the right place, unfortunately at the wrong time !!
I was knocked out with a hammer and then one of them sat on my chest smashing my skull in with a Grolsch bottle whilst the others joined in kicking me breaking my leg and my arm too.
I spent 6 months in the Brook Hospital In Shooters Hill, they called my mum straightaway to be with me as they were sure I was going to die.
But i had things to do in life like, become a Nurse, support Albion, and annoy some of the **** stains on here ha ha !!
Crikey we have a winner!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was attacked on my way home from Bromley College when i was 18 in Beckenham in broad daylight ( had just been playing football for my college )
They battered a young off duty copper who was not much older than me too he apparently was going home to his mums house where he still lived, he saw me being attacked and bravely waded into them and got a terrible kicking himself.
The Police said if it hadn't have been me it would have been the next person along the street, I was in the right place, unfortunately at the wrong time !!
I was knocked out with a hammer and then one of them sat on my chest smashing my skull in with a Grolsch bottle whilst the others joined in kicking me breaking my leg and my arm too.
I spent 6 months in the Brook Hospital In Shooters Hill, they called my mum straightaway to be with me as they were sure I was going to die.
But i had things to do in life like, become a Nurse, support Albion, and annoy some of the **** stains on here ha ha !!

What an awful story, I hope the barstewards did serious time for it.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Broken leg 8 weeks in hospital 6 weeks in traction,broken left wrist and broken right arm, after being run over.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells

Mr Aldis, you drama queen! 😉 Never knew that though. F**king hell!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Broke my left wrist when I was younger, fell off a chair on to the floor. No surgery required though.

Currently have ligament and cartilage damage in my left foot/ankle - some days it's a struggle to walk but other days it's completely fine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here