Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

What a surreal hour. Baldock, Skalak, Murphy and Norwood got on our train, and were crowd surfing up and down the carriage all the way to Brighton.

Then followed them being chaired down Queen Street to the Clock Tower. Walked back to the station to encounter a second group, with AK, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Stockdale and Sidwell, Knockaert nearly getting himself run over. Sidwell picked up my friend's son and they chanted at each other.

Will post pics and videos when I work out how to.

It sounds even better than I could ever imagine.

Look forward to seeing these videos.:rave:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
What a surreal hour. Baldock, Skalak, Murphy and Norwood got on our train, and were crowd surfing up and down the carriage all the way to Brighton.

Then followed them being chaired down Queen Street to the Clock Tower. Walked back to the station to encounter a second group, with AK, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Stockdale and Sidwell, Knockaert nearly getting himself run over. Sidwell picked up my friend's son and they chanted at each other.

Will post pics and videos when I work out how to.

Yup, we were on that train too. Everybody singing, Baldock, Skalak, Murphy and Norwood passed backwards and forwards overhead - fantastic atmosphere with everyone not quite believing what was going on. Here's Sammy leading the singing ...

7d314c860751913377678923216a2e13.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0341.JPG
Everyone back out on the pitch after Derby equaliser, a brilliant spontaneous celebration from hundreds spilling out from the north stand concourse to be greeted by all the players and board all celebrating together
A beautiful unbelievable surreal moment

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
fd5d4a49700ded969477607c8394dcf3.jpg

39 years watching Brighton and I've been at most of our biggest matches with either my Dad or my brother.....today we were all there in the East Upper.....it was Dads wish to see them get promotion to the Premier League before he dies.
Thank you Tony, Dick, Chris and everyone who has helped made this happen!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But shirley the Albion players should have been wearing googles.
Someone could have got hurt:-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here