Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

35 Hours to go 272 tickets left to sell before another home sell out

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd assumed that it was a police request as Brighton is likely to extremely busy on NYE and adding 30,000 football fans to the mix (admittedly much earlier in the day) would be a problem. Would also explain why Newcastle are playing today.

Good point, well made.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
26 and 69 available in S and E respectively.

What never ceases to amaze is that even though S1E only went on sale in the last day or two and shows as having only 26 seats left you can guarantee there will be more than 26 empty seats which I just literally dont understand.

It's a conspiracy don't ya know!

el punal

That's superfan commitment.

Those who couldn't be bothered and watched on TV hang your heads.

Cardiff is Cat C game so cheaper seats for this one.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I, sort of, hung my head in shame as I missed the QPR game. I really, really wanted to go but was stuck in the Cotswolds for family Christmas jollies. Had I attempted to make the journey my goolies would have been chopped off and pickled to be used as stuffing for next year's turkey.

I am now making amends. Driving from Southampton, in what could be freezing fog conditions, I will be there, in the groove, up for it, and feeling the love. Bring it on! :albion2:

It's a conspiracy don't ya know!

Only half of S1E was out on sale a couple of days ago. The other half as been on sale for a while.

To dispute another point. The south stand rarely has any empties when fully sold. As. Let are buying shortly before the even unlike season ticket holders.

It would only take a couple of decent group bookings to suck up the availability.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The south stand rarely has any empties when fully sold. As. Let are buying shortly before the even unlike season ticket holders.

I made the same point elsewhere, but I guess the logic is pretty simple.

If you buy a ticket for a one-off game, you almost certainly go to the game. Attendance of these folk must be 99%+.

Season ticket holders make around 90% of games on average, I think.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
I, sort of, hung my head in shame as I missed the QPR game. I really, really wanted to go but was stuck in the Cotswolds for family Christmas jollies. Had I attempted to make the journey my goolies would have been chopped off and pickled to be used as stuffing for next year's turkey.

I am now making amends. Driving from Southampton, in what could be freezing fog conditions, I will be there, in the groove, up for it, and feeling the love. Bring it on! :albion2:

I don't get to many games now I live in Devon, I very much enjoyed being at the QPR game but this one I will have to watch on the box after the game. (I don't think it is live anywhere?)

Sales seem to have slowed up. I think the current offerings will be more than enough to satist demand.

I think there will be about 1800 empties in the South and the corner, allowing for segregation, unsold seats in the Cardiff areas and some left unsold from our current offering.

I'm guessing the Shelf will be empty or sparsely occupied for this one. Add in another few hundred empties around the stadium and I predict an official attendance of 28,150.

Not bad and would have easily hit 30k had the visitors done their bit

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sales seem to have slowed up. I think the current offerings will be more than enough to satist demand.

I think there will be about 1800 empties in the South and the corner, allowing for segregation, unsold seats in the Cardiff areas and some left unsold from our current offering.

I'm guessing the Shelf will be empty or sparsely occupied for this one. Add in another few hundred empties around the stadium and I predict an official attendance of 28,150.

Not bad and would have easily hit 30k had the visitors done their bit

Yes, naughty naughty Cardiff!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FOG will keep quite a few away tonight I fear

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Might well end up a sell out on paper, but there will be several thousand empty seats. Guaranteed.

and that my friend is the gutting part .....lazy caants , i mean fak me , top off the league , unbeaten for 17 games,likely for promo and still these ponces wont come to the game....what the fuk are they waiting for.....??

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
This. As someone who suffers from Reynaulds Syndrome, any game from November through February is an ordeal - three pairs of thernal socks and thick boots worn for QPR and I still had no blood or feeling in my feet by full time. Not pleasant.

I suffer from severe Reynaud's too, I agree with all of this.

Regardless, I'm still doing my bit by going along tonight, if only to make up the numbers :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here