Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking Saturday

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
SEAGULLS TRAVEL
Just looked up the departure time. It's around 4 hours journey (coach not car), allow 1 hour stop so 5 hours. Allow another hour for hold up so a journey time of 6 hours max. Police advice arrive one hour before KO.
We leave Amex at 7:30 am. CRAZY TIME. 7.5 hours for a 3.5 hour journey!

6.55 am from Seaford Station ST3. I hope to be home by midnight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think I’m just going to leave the M4 at junction 45 and try and find a parking space in the streets above the stadium.

Leaving in half an hour or so but I’ll be in disguise as I’m in the home end today, I’m thinking that this could be one of the dullest 0-0’s ever witnessed!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It was open well before 1pm. We’ve been here ages!

Filling up now (inside) but the car park was pretty empty at midday. Haven’t ventured out to check space available since.

I got here at just after one and it was fairly full then.

Edit. Still room at the moment.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Applauded the lads when they came over and CH, back in car and away getting back to Arundel by 8.45 ordering dinner by 9. No need for a divorce lawyer but lucky guy!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Applauded the lads when they came over and CH, back in car and away getting back to Arundel by 8.45 ordering dinner by 9. No need for a divorce lawyer but lucky guy!

Excellent work. The Swansea Marriott is very nice though. Looking forward to a lie-in, run/gym, decent breakfast and a leisurely drive back tomorrow though [emoji16][emoji16]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills