Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Done. 193 now. 30 years our manager? FFS!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Done - well done for getting this under way. 207 signed now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This should be in the programme for the next home game.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Done.

209 and rising....

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Signed. Nice touch, well done for sorting this out.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
[MENTION=1023]Shuggie[/MENTION] [MENTION=35995]HoraceHorrible[/MENTION] Do you know/remember which tree is *the* tree? It's not labeled in Googlemaps.

I'm partly asking because I'm in Hove later today and might pop along to - I don't know - hug it or something?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Signed. 214 now.

HoraceHorrible

Sep 26, 2017
East Grinstead
[MENTION=1023]Shuggie[/MENTION] [MENTION=35995]HoraceHorrible[/MENTION] Do you know/remember which tree is *the* tree? It's not labeled in Googlemaps.

I'm partly asking because I'm in Hove later today and might pop along to - I don't know - hug it or something?

It's near the bench with the bin next to it, the tree is the only one with undergrowth. It's roughly in the middle of the green directly opposite where the ground was

HoraceHorrible

Sep 26, 2017
East Grinstead

If you do pop down there let me know if they've cleared the undergrowth to reveal a little plaque has been sitting there the past 44 years. I'd have to edit the title of the petition haha.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Done. Legendary character. Of course we all know (or should know!) about the Charity Shield - winning goal , but the remarkable thing was his acceptance of the manager post while still a POW in WW1. One story is that a football-loving German soldier working in the military postal system recognised the importance of the letter and got it through to him in person rather than putting it into a system which was already beginning to fail as things started to fall apart behind the lines. Good on him, if true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here