Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit - Prefernece

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interestingly, Errea are no longer listed as an club partner on the official website. Instead, the Nike tick now appears (in blue, of course).

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Nike have said on Twitter that "it's not long to wait" for the new kit and to keep an eye on the clubs twitter.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The "official" American Express logo, is actually blue on blue with white trim around the letters to make them stand out.

Therefore I think the left hand pair are the likely options in terms of the sponsor's logo (as I assume amex have a considerable say in how the shirt looks if we are having a "custom" job done).

I prefer the tighter stripes so bottom left would get my vote.

mikehand

Aug 5, 2007
Realistically I think we'll get a template kit, like a few others on here have suggested. QPR (1st year of Nike deal), Charlton (3rd year), Hartlepool(11th year), Bradford(4th year) etc. have all unveiled their new Nike template kits for next season. Admittedly we're a bigger club than all/most of these, but I find it hard to see Nike giving us a custom kit in year one – I hope I'm wrong.

QPR's chairman even tweeted that their first-year shirt was 'not perfect' as it was off the shelf (hoops are too narrow?), but that they would get a custom kit next year – I think this could be our situation.

Anyway, here are some mock-ups I made for different scenarios, based on current templates and some of the new Nike striped designs for other teams.

Custom design, based on Atletico Madrid's new shirt :
bhafc_1.jpg

Semi-custom, based on Monterrey CF:
bhafc_2.jpg

Template, just like Hartlepool – modelled by our 'new signing' ;)
bhafc_3.jpg

My preference is No. 1, but I think No. 3 is the most realistic shirt design.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Number 2 looks good

Last edited:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Realistically I think we'll get a template kit, like a few others on here have suggested. QPR (1st year of Nike deal), Charlton (3rd year), Hartlepool(11th year), Bradford(4th year) etc. have all unveiled their new Nike template kits for next season. Admittedly we're a bigger club than all/most of these, but I find it hard to see Nike giving us a custom kit in year one – I hope I'm wrong.

QPR's chairman even tweeted that their first-year shirt was 'not perfect' as it was off the shelf (hoops are too narrow?), but that they would get a custom kit next year – I think this could be our situation.

Anyway, here are some mock-ups I made for different scenarios, based on current templates and some of the new Nike striped designs for other teams.

Custom design, based on Atletico Madrid's new shirt :
View attachment 54681

Semi-custom, based on Monterrey CF:
View attachment 54682

Template, just like Hartlepool – modelled by our 'new signing' ;)
View attachment 54683

My preference is No. 1, but I think No. 3 is the most realistic shirt design.

How many times? We have a bespoke kit and not a template. It was part of the deal and Barber stayed it when it was announced!

mikehand

Aug 5, 2007
How many times? We have a bespoke kit and not a template. It was part of the deal and Barber stayed it when it was announced!

I saw a few people on here saying we'd get a bespoke kit, but didn't realise this came from Barber... when did he say this? I didn't see in the press release.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I saw a few people on here saying we'd get a bespoke kit, but didn't realise this came from Barber... when did he say this? I didn't see in the press release.

Was in a video interview from a month or so ago.

It's on here somewhere.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That first one is great (although if we can have the player in no. 3 I'd also be happy).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here