Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The mass exodus isn’t limited to just the North and East.

I left early today. Missed the goal. I don’t care if that bothers you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must be hundreds of fans on here that are not real then with all the regular holiday threads...

Pete, as if I’d even bother to explain my situation to these wankers on here pal. You know what I mean. They ain’t worth it just embarrassed they left early and looked shit on tv....

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My view from the WSU all these people missed #knockaerts goal!!
a64a46d48004f837df594a772712ada6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If it’s the same **** I think it is he had nothing about him back then and certainly wouldn’t back it up now. Let him gob
Off and ignore the pms pal :lol:

You’re embarrassing yourself big time pal. Get your drunken self to bed, wake up in the morning, come back to this thread and feel the self loathing and shame that you’ve shown all of NSC that you can’t take a beer.

Night night.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My view from the WSU all these people missed #knockaerts goal!!
a64a46d48004f837df594a772712ada6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Utterly shameful - yet they seem to feel it ok to hide their embarrassment and shit support guilty by having a pop at a fella who pointed it out who’s missed 3 home games in 8 years :lol: shameful.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You’re embarrassing yourself big time pal. Get your drunken self to bed, wake up in the morning, come back to this thread and feel the self loathing and shame that you’ve shown all of NSC that you can’t take a beer.

Night night.

Hahahahaha I’m fine - you’re the only one embarrasing themselves... you took my comments personally and that was silly!

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
As I say, fantastic apart from being embarrassed in front of Geordie mates I’ve met at the empty seats on display - shameful
Glad to hear...just seems like a lot of angry time on the internet.

Wouldn't worry about what the Geordies think, just returned back to Sussex after 3 years up there...they have plenty to be embarrassed about if that's the case

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad to hear...just seems like a lot of angry time on the internet.

Wouldn't worry about what the Geordies think, just returned back to Sussex after 3 years up there...they have plenty to be embarrassed about if that's the case

It’s been a cracking time pal - as i say maybe its just finally missing a game after 3 years. Looked shit on the tv! Just saying.//

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I find this a bit sad, waiting 2 weeks for a home game and then missing a decent goal like that.

Other than Wigan Easter 2017, it's always been the way. For the first few seasons we sat where that photo was taken and the ES always emptied early. Before the NE corner was filled in, we could see hundreds outside through the open doors running to the train station on 75 minutes, every match.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
It’s been a cracking time pal - as i say maybe its just finally missing a game after 3 years. Looked shit on the tv! Just saying.//
Well as I said I stayed until the very end but paying £52 for shit seats I have every right to leave when I want

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What do they use to paint the white lines at the Amex? Poster paint? I know it was raining but on MoTD you could barely see the lines on the pitch by the end of the game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Teach them. Educate them. Religion is bollocks comepared to your football team :)

I wasn’t particularly having a go at those with kids - although it’s not a night match. But Dan took exception and tried to play the kids card.

Fair play to [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] for dragging two 8 year olds up from London on that mankiest of evenings sez I. I got drenched in row M of the North,as did thousands of others. It's more than a bit iffy to criticise someone for 'playing the kids card' while watching the game on TV over a pint of Fosters in the Red Lion, Magaluf or whatever [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]. It was a bloody grim night to be out with a couple of 8 year olds and faced wih a long journey home and probably a wretched queue in the rain for the train or the bus. Reckon you owe [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] an apology.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
It’s exactly the same in the West Stand. Why single out the East Lower and North?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here