Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This has been fantastic - just like in January sulky Wini has turned his back on the franchise and caused all sorts of disruption - job done - welll played [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] with this thread :clap2:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Absolutely delighted to be keeping Wilf (until January at least!) and securing our Premier League status for the 2019/2020 season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
View attachment 99582

Or should that be zaha :smile:

Can somebody pleeeeeease do me a favour and find the post on this thread where Doogle states as fact that Loftus-Cheek was going back to palace and quote this post with that :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely delighted to be keeping Wilf (until January at least!) and securing our Premier League status for the 2019/2020 season.

Very true - you’ve done well. The worry is when he does go as he’s been desperate to for a year, who you get in to replace! You’ve spent not a lot this window apart from about £20-£25 mil on that stroppy kiddy by paying him 170k - we’ll over 100k more than he’s worth :ffsparr: worrying times indeed for the 2010 franchise my friend :)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Weren't Dortmund sniffing around? Still 3 weeks to go.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Very true - you’ve done well. The worry is when he does go as he’s been desperate to for a year, who you get in to replace! You’ve spent not a lot this window apart from about £20-£25 mil on that stroppy kiddy by paying him 170k - we’ll over 100k more than he’s worth :ffsparr: worrying times indeed for the 2010 franchise my friend :)

You can't just throw out silly statement after silly statement, you won't get a single bite. You need to make some of the post at least semi-reasonable if you want to lure people in.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Damn that’s cost me £50, at least it’s to Chestnut Tree House, so not too bad!

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
You can't just throw out silly statement after silly statement, you won't get a single bite. You need to make some of the post at least semi-reasonable if you want to lure people in.

He's already got a bite because you're a Palace fan replying to a thread on your rivals message board. Hope this helps, now **** off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

That wasn’t one of my silly statements Patrick... you paid £20-£25mil extra in over inflated wages for that kraut lad!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Strange the Palllllllace are so pleased to keep one player and admit that if he is/was sold, they would likely go down.

Now what’s that phrase again? Basket - eggs - all?

I can’t think of any of our players who would we say that about. Of course he’s talented, but to rely almost SOLELY on him. Wow.

Regrettably we don’t have a player either about whom we can say, all the time they are with us and fit we won’t be relegated.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Unless he gets injured. And given you and yours maintain that every single opposition player is out to maim him*, that could well happen.

(ignoring tha fact that it's Palace players who tend to injure themselves trying to maim the opposition)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here