Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He'd be a good signing, but I don't really want Albion in a bidding with other clubs, for Arsenals hand me downs.
He'll go somewhere, where they'll be mug enough to pay his wages.
No thanks.

Bournemouth cough cough......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Welbeck is proven in this league but I would rather see how our new signings do first and if need be go after him in the January window if they fail. to impress sufficiently.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
He'd be a good signing, but I don't really want Albion in a bidding with other clubs, for Arsenals hand me downs.
He'll go somewhere, where they'll be mug enough to pay his wages.
No thanks.

Bournemouth cough cough......

We were linked last week but rubbished it. Who's wages are we mug enough to be paying btw ?

Sounds to me like his agent is kiting him around to the highest bidder and that ain't us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Does it? What is the most we pay anyone at the moment? I've seen £45k mentioned on here for our top earners in the past.

That's correct. And there are about 5 players on that, all contracted to be equal top earners, so if we sign someone on 70K we would have 5 or 6 automatically on 70K. Not happening (this season).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We were linked last week but rubbished it. Who's wages are we mug enough to be paying btw ?

Sounds to me like his agent is kiting him around to the highest bidder and that ain't us.

As I wasn't privy to last week's Welbeck gossip and also am not included in the higher echelons of Albions wage information, I cannot answer your question. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
As I wasn't privy to last week's Welbeck gossip and also am not included in the higher echelons of Albions wage information, I cannot answer your question. :thumbsup:

sorry mate, linked at our end..not this end if you know what I mean..probably be linked with Hudds tomorrow

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have you suddenly morphed into the forum comedian ?

Enlighten us all on our wage structure ...I'm intrigued

I couldn't care less about your (cheating) club's wage structure. Good luck to you all down there in the west country. But you appear to be scouring any thread that's unrelated to your (cheating) club and making comments to try to defend it. The comment you were picking up on was a humorous comment but you want to pick a fight again.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I couldn't care less about your (cheating) club's wage structure. Good luck to you all down there in the west country. But you appear to be scouring any thread that's unrelated to your (cheating) club and making comments to try to defend it. The comment you were picking up on was a humorous comment but you want to pick a fight again.

It does take all sorts, I can't be assed with it tonight, it's all a matter of thinking "do I go on an opposition's forum, or go on my own club's?"
:shootself

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If you nip to Wikipedia quickly you can see his new club....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

afcb

Dec 14, 2007

I'm sourcing what exactly ? I've posted on a thread slagging us off for spending £25 million and a thread about a player who was linked with us last week...on a post that mentioned us.

Apologies for not getting your 'day release' humour (a smilie works wonders) but feck me after your involvement on that other thread I could be excused for believing you dont actually have one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The only drawbacks are, he never seems to be fit, his wages would be very high and he probably wouldn't want to come anyway. .

The only drawbacks ? Apart from that though......

:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here