Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England's Soft Semi

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I fear it will be Croatia, who are pretty dangerous (just ask Argentina!) but I would love it to be Russia. Hammer them quite-a-few to nil, then throw inflatable union jack gas masks to the crowd...................

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Well played England :clap2:

So. Who do you fancy for your next bye: Russia, lowest ranked team in the competition, or a misfiring Croatian side?

Go and hide under your Ally McCoist duvet, and return after the WC has been decided please.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not now Tom. We want to enjoy the moment, and enjoy.

Fair enough mate, savour the moment! Genuinely nice to see so many happy smiling faces on a sunny saturday. But it's a valid question to ask shirley, seeing as how the game's only a couple of hours away.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

So. Who do you fancy for your next bye: Russia, lowest ranked team in the competition, or a misfiring Croatian side?

If only Scotland were an option :whistle::cheers:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you'll find as it's no longer football season, nobody in Scotchland actually has anything to do with football.

I believe they only follow Haggis Coursing or some other parochial sport, that has passed by the rest of the world.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I believe losing to the Belgium's in the group stages was a tactical master-stroke, even though it took momentum away from the team.
It has given us a much gentler passage than winning the group would have done. :angel:

And B, Scotland would never had made it to the Knockout stages anyway :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I believe losing to the Belgium's in the group stages was a tactical master-stroke, even though it took momentum away from the team.
It has given us a much gentler passage than winning the group would have done. :angel:

And B, Scotland would never had made it to the Knockout stages anyway :wink:

Scotland have sometimes beaten Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, at a half empty Hampden. I'm sure I heard that on the news in times past.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sadly, most Scottish men would prefer tossing the caber to a soft semi.

Attachments

• scotland6.jpg
    scotland6.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 449

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Scotland, oh no hang on the kilt wearing losers aren't even in Russia. Still never mind England will take a bye against any last 8 side, so feck off you jock prick! :wave::shrug::rave:

trophyfootball.png It's coming home...:thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] earlier today, rushing to Thomas Cook to book a flight to Moscow for Wednesday.

Attachments

• 32140892-e1478376439629-1024x656.jpg
    32140892-e1478376439629-1024x656.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 433

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If Croatia win I get £100, if Russia win I get £180.
I also think Russia is the easier game so for both reasons I'd go with that.
Just hope it's not a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here