Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boro Away - Ticket info post #83 "attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough"

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Seriously hope I never have to set foot inside that dump of a town again after that match but alas the other half comes from that area so I often get dragged in there whilst visiting family like at xmas. Horrible place even the inlaws agree !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How many realistically are we gonna take? Over 1000?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

My first thought was 300-400 max - I seem well below what others are thinking. Anything over 600 would be a great effort imo.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Following the last game up there I went on the sauce and made a complete spectacle of myself.
Back in the pub at 2.30pm, with Seagulls flags decorating the bar.
I never stopped guzzling the local brew until some ba5tard handed got me on shots sometime around 6.30
After puking up in the harbour and the landlord having to clear up after me, I was put to bed unconcsious by 8pm

Of course we're going back this year, and staying over again in the same pub - if they'll have us LOL

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hopefully this time around if you buy and don’t show you will not be awarded any harvester points .

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
If the tickets are cheap it will be interesting to see how the club apply the "no show up, no points" plan.
If you're in the north, this might be your one chance to see the Albion away this year.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

We never took more than a 1000 when we played that scumbag club in the championship apart from ‘that’ game, so I strongly doubt it. Anything over 500 will be a fantastic effort and well deserving of massive loyalty points and a bloody good wash on their return.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This has got to be a great opportunity for the Northern Seagulls without season tickets to get to a game this season and us low pointed STH to gain some well needed points.

You'd hope so, but despite being reluctant to sell out the Amex for a home game with Palace, tickets for the away Carabao cup fixture in Bournemouth were harvested up in no time at all - you can just never tell with our fanbase :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here