Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The no shows definitely missed out.

Second best game of the season for me after West Ham.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
great game with lots of rollercoaster emotions especially when Baldock and Kayal missed their sitters, could easily have been 4-0 - loved it

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Palace were pretty loud to be fair.......particularly early on and after they scored. Very, very quiet after Muzza scored though [emoji23][emoji23]

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Palace louder than in the league game. (Fireworks excepted)

You can see why they were so poor early in the season - without Zaha and Benteke they are very average side.

We should have won by 3 or 4

Pleased to see Baldock back on the pitch

Likewise Kayal - thought he was excellent

Ridiculous policing - case of stable/horse/bolted.

Why oh why was this on a Monday night?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, they told me what a classy bloke you were.

Too much class to go on your rivals board as often as you do, attempting to patronise but being seen for what you are .... a Palace twa.t. Do you want a love in ?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Does anyone actually know how many palace tickets there actually were for last night? I've heard 2000-2500 but it was clear there were less of them than at the league game where there allocation was 2000.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I doubt the atmosphere would have been any different if we had another 10k there.

It was fantastic.

It did seem that it was the quieter element that stayed away.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone actually know how many palace tickets there actually were for last night? I've heard 2000-2500 but it was clear there were less of them than at the league game where there allocation was 2000.

The only place I am aware that shows the figures is at the back of the matchday programme. In the Liverpool programme it lists 2000 CP fans at that home fixture. That filled most the South Stand. last night they only had two central banks, so I would imagine much less. Will have to wait for the Chelsea programme, as its not listed on the website match report.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

2000 wasn't it?

1981 bought, according to the club.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
1,900 and change.

Only my 2nd time in the North and really enjoyed it. Was in 2nd back row in NW corner, and can see how hard it is for all the North to sing together. Despite that, great atmosphere at times, especially jumping around.

Will be back in my WSU eyrie but resolve to do north for cup games.

I reckon lots who missed it had pangs of regret. Come on, be honest!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Too much class to go on your rivals board as often as you do, attempting to patronise but being seen for what you are .... a Palace twa.t. Do you want a love in ?

A love-in, when the main response on this board is hostile and abusive? You are funny.
:D

You see what you chose to see.

I see other football fans with a great deal in common with Palace fans, who happen to support a club that for better or worse has played a big part in my life. If you find that offensive, then tough.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A love-in, when the main response on this board is hostile and abusive? You are funny.
:D

You see what you chose to see.

I see other football fans with a great deal in common with Palace fans, who happen to support a club that for better or worse has played a big part in my life. If you find that offensive, then tough.

You're not really offensive. Just someone who posts a lot of twaddle on your rivals message board where like you say is full of hostile and abusive retorts.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
1901 seemed the fullest stand to me, not many empty seats!

Yes it was. No surprise to me as despite what some say it’s packed full of long term very loyal Brighton fans, a lot less corporates.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yes it was. No surprise to me as despite what some say it’s packed full of long term very loyal Brighton fans, a lot less corporates.

Tend to agree with that. The people I know who belong to 1901 have been life-long fans. Sure there will inevitably be some of the prawn sandwich brigade, but I suspect that they are in the minority.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Thread bounced re. Dunky...

There are, however, also a lot of unsold tickets still available on the club website for the Palace game in December.

It is not particularly surprising as some sort of measure of demand for these tickets. Palace on a Tuesday night appeals massively to a decent chunk of our fanbase - but it isn't for everyone...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here