Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1500/1

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Our quest to become a big club starts here. If we all change our attitude from hoping to survive in the Prem to winning it, that will get us up the big club table.

I think we should all be jumping on these odds. We should also be invading Chelsea's and Spurs's fans forums with posts about how they're no longer the big boys and how they're going to struggle to keep their star men from joining us.

It's time we realise we're an absolutely gigantic club who are going to storm the Prem with ease.

Who are your satirical comments for exactly?

I've not seen anyone on here implicit in holding an opinion remotely close to that drivel, neither have I seen anyone respond to you or 'take the bait' accross numerous threads so you can't even play the 'fishing' card.

Wonder how many more of these threads we will get before August, 5 people have told us we are 8/1 to bet Man City as well

Probably about seven, it's quite handy though that posters put the term "odds" "price" or "**/1" it tends to give me a clue about the subject matter. Another useful function is any reply puts its back at the top of the board for increased longevity

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we will win one of the cups

Doubt it, we'll be playing a weakened team in cup competitions so as not to risk injuries to first team players in the relegation fight :smile:

Edit, should have read the full thread before I posted it seems [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] beat me to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here