Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is your favourite trainers you have worn.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The 574s come in a ridiculous number of colour combinations. Did your missus go for the burgundy ones per chance? They're a good look on a lady.

Almost. Purple!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 448

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Used to wear these to school in the early 80s. loved 'em.

View attachment 62753

Dreamy soft leather. Top of the class

However the most attention Any clothing I've ever had was when I spunked over a ton on some Reebok Pump up trainers 25 years ago when first out and separate groups of 20 at Chessington were pointing at them all day with far more interest in them than the lions and tigers. Bizarre

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Over the years I have generally swung between Vans and Adidas of various styles. I really liked my Adidas Harvard but they have stopped making them. Other notable trainers were Nike Air Jordan's in red....inspired by seeing Lars Ulrich sporting a pair, a pair of Reebok Pumps from NYC before they were available in the UK, and a pair of black and gold Adidas Futball Sala from Spain in '81.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nike Blazer for me.

a0516.jpg

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Mostly adidas over the years gazelle zx etc... just got myself a new pair of brown beckenbauer allround.

Others I remember that I liked were my Pony NFL from the 80s and my KangaRoos as warn by Walter Payton used to have a little Velcro pocket in the tounges they were all black so got away with them for schools shoes.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I am currently wearing these, the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn. Exactly these colours too. Got them whilst in the US, got a black and grey pair too which Im yet to wear.

278738_402_ss_01.jpg

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I loved Nike Air Force Ones, I lived in them for about 10 years all in. Various different colour combinations etc but they were so comfy I couldn't go for any others.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Asics Onitsuka Tigers for me. Couldn't say which particular ones are my favourite though. I love each of my current 43 pairs equally. You might as well ask me which is my favourite child.

Please note this is NOT a typo.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
These are my pride and joy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 369