Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bought yesterday morning (Via Safari) and tickets were emailed a few minutes later. :O

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The game is over two weeks away, why are people bitching about waiting a few hours for a confirmation to arrive ?

Some people still haven't received their Charlton tickets. Don't you think that might be cutting it a bit fine?

The reason the problem got sorted out, is because the first ones to try it, were the ones who reported the problems. The club have sorted out most of the problems now, and IT experts on Nsc gave advice to others to be able to bypass the rest of the issues.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
FYI: I brought my tickets at 3.15 yesterday afternoon but the email print ticket came much later, at 11pm so will take a while but it should arrive.
Still don't know why it couldn't be loaded onto smart card as in previous Cup games?

I bought mine about 4pm yesterday afternoon - no problem, straight in, no queue. Print at home email arrived 12 hours later at 4am - not that I was awake to receive it.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
People on the site has not been an issue for anyone. The new off-site queue system has worked well for pretty much everyone. Ticketing site functionality and the data behind the site has been the issue.

You may be lucky and yours works fine. Alternatively you'll get one/some of the issues that have plagued many others.

Logged on last night as me and bought my ticket. Then logged as my daughter and bought hers. Then logged on as my son and bought his. The tickets were waiting in my inbox this morning. Sheets dry.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
I have to ring to book for the Arsenal match, as there is no way I can do this online. Called yesterday, but gave up in the end due to the 0844 call charges mounting up. Today I tried again and all there is, is a recorded announcement stating that the ticket line is open on Saturdays from 9.30.

It's now 10.00, so why is there no one there to answer calls. They know from yesterdays experience that there is bound to be high demand today. I can only therefore imagine that Jenny Gower must have decided that they all need a rest today, so they are letting the answer machine deal with their 'customers'?

Something about a brewery springs to mind :ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to ring to book for the Arsenal match, as there is no way I can do this online. Called yesterday, but gave up in the end due to the 0844 call charges mounting up. Today I tried again and all there is, is a recorded announcement stating that the ticket line is open on Saturdays from 9.30.

It's now 10.00, so why is there no one there to answer calls. They know from yesterdays experience that there is bound to be high demand today. I can only therefore imagine that Jenny Gower must have decided that they all need a rest today, so they are letting the answer machine deal with their 'customers'?

Something about a brewery springs to mind :ffsparr:

They will be there today and tomorrow according to an email I received, when I pointed out the problems yesterday.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The game is over two weeks away, why are people bitching about waiting a few hours for a confirmation to arrive ?

20 pages on this thread and you ask this.....in view of these issues people's trust has gone and so they will not relax until the whole process is complete....
Hope you barcode works at the turnstile....but you appear ok to wait a few hours....

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
They will be there today and tomorrow according to an email I received, when I pointed out the problems yesterday.

Yes they are there now, but quite why the recorded announcement says 9.30 when they don't open until after 10.00 is misleading and expensive! I mentioned this when I got through, but I rather suspect they won't bother to change the recording.

Cheers

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some people still haven't received their Charlton tickets. Don't you think that might be cutting it a bit fine?

The reason the problem got sorted out, is because the first ones to try it, were the ones who reported the problems. The club have sorted out most of the problems now, and IT experts on Nsc gave advice to others to be able to bypass the rest of the issues.

Wasn't referring to Charlton.

Re the cup, I logged on (safari), no queue, completed purchase after assigning tickets and received the pdf.

I bet it doesn't scan on the day though......will be chaos as they hardly ever seem to work for home prints.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
i bought tkt at about 4pm yest online.email arrived overnight and tkt printed off this a.m. just took longer than normal.no problems.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I managed to get all the way through to the payment and then it said payment not authorised, now when I try to buy my ticket it says, Error seat not available. What time is the ticket office open until today ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think I may have a long wait here. Completely forgotten my password so clicked the "forgotten password" button and it said a temporary password has been sent to my email address. That was 2 hours ago and still waiting......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Think I may have a long wait here. Completely forgotten my password so clicked the "forgotten password" button and it said a temporary password has been sent to my email address. That was 2 hours ago and still waiting......

I lent the club my account last night to help test something. The subsequent password reset they sent so I could use it again took around 9 hours to arrive.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I lent the club my account last night to help test something. The subsequent password reset they sent so I could use it again took around 9 hours to arrive.

:down: Oh well, at least I've got until 9am Tuesday before I might lose my ST seat.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I take that back. Password change email now arrived and ticket bought :thumbsup:

Just got to wait for the email now............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here