Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
All worked fine this morning on Firefox, bought two tickets. I was in the queue for less than a minute and the buying process worked ok but the strange bit was getting an error and having to assign an owner to each seat. Once I did that all was fine. Await the print from home files, presume it will be a bit quicker Today.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
All worked fine this morning on Firefox, bought two tickets. I was in the queue for less than a minute and the buying process worked ok but the strange bit was getting an error and having to assign an owner to each seat. Once I did that all was fine. Await the print from home files, presume it will be a bit quicker Today.

Yep...no problems here this morning ( Google Chrome ) ....tickets purchased....had to do the ' assign owners ' bit like you and book each ticket individually. Got up early...allowed time for purchasing....job done.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
21 hours now and still no email with tickets PDF.

Blimey.

I ordered mine before 4pm and the email came through after midnight. I thought that was a bit silly - but clearly I got the express service.

At least you have the yespay email receipt, and thee game is two weeks away, so no need to worry - clearly you will get your tickets.

Regency Gull

Jul 14, 2003
Shoreham by Sea
Please help - I have read a alot of this thread but not found the answer to my problem

I log in and go to seats held for season ticket holders under the Arsenal game. There are tickets there for me, my youngest son and some friends I have booked tickets with in the past - but not for my eldest. This means his seat isn't available to reserve for the match.

Does anyone know how I can easily link it to my account so it is there. - He is under the friends and family part - as are lot of other people I have got tickets for/with but his seat doesn;t seem to be linked to mine?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Six tickets bought... eventually... but I can't add car park as price seems to be set to £0. I guess I have to join the phone queue for this one??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Please help - I have read a alot of this thread but not found the answer to my problem

I log in and go to seats held for season ticket holders under the Arsenal game. There are tickets there for me, my youngest son and some friends I have booked tickets with in the past - but not for my eldest. This means his seat isn't available to reserve for the match.

Does anyone know how I can easily link it to my account so it is there. - He is under the friends and family part - as are lot of other people I have got tickets for/with but his seat doesn;t seem to be linked to mine?

I had exactly this... ended up signing in to his account (fortunately I could remember / work out the password) and purchasing his separately.

My account appeared on his list of Friends and Family... and when I went through the allocation of names to tickets on my account, his name appeared there too... just not in the list of tickets being allowed for me to purchase. Ho hum.

Regency Gull

Jul 14, 2003
Shoreham by Sea
And I tried forgot password and there isn't an email address linked to his fan number on the CRM database. So I assume it hasn't been set up.

I guess that means I'll be on the phone today!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thanks I don't know his password - in fact i doubt his account has ever been set up?

If it hasn't been set up, try the postcode as the password (don't actually use "postcode", use the postcode of his registered address)

el punal

My experience - phoned the ticket office at about 3.00pm, and was number 24 in the queue. Gave up on that and went on-line. No real problems, although had to make two transactions, one for my season ticket and one for my wife's.

As a matter of interest (as I haven't seen this reported) why did the club not load this onto the season ticket cards, rather than issue paper tickets?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The game is over two weeks away, why are people bitching about waiting a few hours for a confirmation to arrive ?

Because:

1. People worry. And if there is little indication of the 'next step' on the website, people specifically worry that their purchase has been successful.

2. Normally, people would expect the tickets to be ready to print immediately. It's 2015, and this has become the norm.

3. We have Smart Cards, which don't appear to be smart. So about 30,000 tickets will have to be printed. Call me an old hippy, but I reckon that this is irresponsible environmentally.

If it hadn't been for this thread, I'd have been one of those worrying. The club has said nothing to allay people's fears, all reassurance has come on here.

The club needs to tell us why the tickets could not be loaded onto our season tickets, at the very least.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Just logged in. No queue, all processed, just awaiting the tickets via email.

same here, purchased two no problem but opted to post tickets. I like to keep my tickets stubs and also wanted to avoid the possibility of print from home not scanning on the day.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Have things quietened down on the online front now? Shall i venture onto one of the worst website i know to do the deed?

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Just logged on. No queue. Bought tickets for me and my son in one transaction. All seems to be working fine. Used Safari.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Still no email with print at home - and I was one of the nutters buying just after 1000 yesterday.....

FYI: I brought my tickets at 3.15 yesterday afternoon but the email print ticket came much later, at 11pm so will take a while but it should arrive.
Still don't know why it couldn't be loaded onto smart card as in previous Cup games?

Regency Gull

Jul 14, 2003
Shoreham by Sea
Thank you - am into his account using my old postcode in lowercase!

In his account I can book his and my ticket - but not his brothers - I shall do two transactions

Thanks for the advice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here