Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we win on Saturday

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
Keep it coming. That bang average player and his mates have been consistently outplaying and outpointing your beloved galacticos for the past couple of months now.

If you really think you have it in the bag then you are a fool.

Where exactly have i said i think it's in the bag? Obviously it's going to be a tough game for both sides. I'm saying that i don't understand why you rate him so highly.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Where exactly have i said i think it's in the bag? Obviously it's going to be a tough game for both sides. I'm saying that i don't understand why you rate him so highly.
And I told you why...!! He is a brilliant team player and has been instrumental in our fantastic run of form.

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
And I told you why...!! He is a brilliant team player and has been instrumental in our fantastic run of form.

haha our galacticos all have better stats than him this season. The way we play, we'll shut him down. That's one of the few things i am sure of.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
haha our galacticos all have better stats than him this season. The way we play, we'll shut him down. That's one of the few things i am sure of.

Can many of them top three goals and four assists in the last fortnight?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would love it if we won if an impromptu mass party happened on the seafront or somewhere. 1000's of fans descending on the same place going mental

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Knockaert-

17 appearances, 5 goals, 5 assists.

Downing-

44 appearances, 3 goals, 5 assists.

Adomah-

42 appearances, 6 goals, 5 assists.

Gaston Ramirez

17 appearances, 7 goals, 1 assist.

Stuani

35 appearances, 6 goals, 1 assist.

Nice one :ffsparr:

May 5, 2016
you must heavily rely on Lua Lua and rosenior cos baring Dunk missing from the line up back then i dont see much difference apart from knockaert??? Who were these amazing players that were missing??

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
you must heavily rely on Lua Lua and rosenior cos baring Dunk missing from the line up back then i dont see much difference apart from knockaert??? Who were these amazing players that were missing??

Lolz. Heavily rely on Lualua? He's barely played since October.

Rosenior is an interesting one. He doesn't do anything particularly special, but the side is stronger with him in it. He's started 26 league matches for the Albion. We've lost a total of none of them.

Since you ask, Goldson is a better player than Hunemaier, Rosenior quicker and stronger than Calderon, Knockaert superb, Kayal and Stephens fully fit, Skalak averages an assist every 70 minutes, and Hemed is scoring for fun. Apart from that, much the same.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Of our current strongest starting XI, MISSING from our starting lineup that day you turned us over were:

Goldsen
Dunk
Rosenior
Skalak
Knockaert
Baldock

So that's 3 out of the back 4 for starters, plus our "star signing" in January (Knockaert), and Skalak, who's weighed in with the assists and a couple of goals, plus Baldock who, whilst not prolific by any means, is crucial to our forward play.

You will be playing an ENTIRELY different team on Saturday to the one that was decimated and out on its feet last December.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One can only hope that reading most of the Boro fans comments on here, Karanka is just as ignorant of us as their fans appear to be :thumbsup:

May 5, 2016
Goldsen played for what 30-40 mins and didn't pull up any trees - kike scored which says it all!! AK isn't ignorant , he's fully aware your sh*ite!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here