Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another gang attack in East London kill an innocent man

Jul 7, 2016
According to news sources the businessman had a minor disagreement with a youth who then went out and told his friends on bmx bikes who followed him out of a takeaway and beat him up and killed him. Apparently the gang on bikes were all teenagers.

Absolute animals. As I don't want to be accused of being racist, I will leave out the ethnicity of these murderers but its not an isolated case. It is happening too regularly in the poorer parts of london

Aren't we all lucky we don't live in London.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
According to news sources the businessman had a minor disagreement with a youth who then went out and told his friends on bmx bikes who followed him out of a takeaway and beat him up and killed him. Apparently the gang on bikes were all teenagers.

Absolute animals. As I don't want to be accused of being racist, I will leave out the ethnicity of these murderers and leave you to draw your own conclusions !

That does make you sound racist.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If you don't want to be considered racist why do you only ever start threads about crimes by black people? Don't whites ever commit crimes?

Jul 7, 2016
If you don't want to be considered racist why do you only ever start threads about crimes by black people? Don't whites ever commit crimes?

Have you looked at the murder rate in London and what the breakdown is ? It's not racist if the police records and facts are overwhelming pointing towards one group. It's merely facts. Like I said aren't we lucky we don't live in london

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Saying 'whites' is racist isn't it? :lol:

YOU'RE ALL RACISTS :lol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Have you looked at the murder rate in London and what the breakdown is ? It's not racist if the police records and facts are overwhelming pointing towards one group. It's merely facts. Like I said aren't we lucky we don't live in london

Why do you or anyone for that matter need to group them at all ? - We are on this earth on the same ticket

They are murderers, thats all. Its a horrendous crime but I don't look to group them by the colour of their skin because the colour of someones skin is not what makes them commit murder

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Pretty sure I've asked before, so not holding my breath, but why exactly are you here, on this Brighton fans' forum?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nothing racist about it to be fair as most gang related murders are black people fact...this isn't anything new.

RIP the poor sod :(

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Absolute animals. As I don't want to be accused of being racist, I will leave out the ethnicity of these murderers but its not an isolated case. It is happening too regularly in the poorer parts of london

Sounds like you have your finger on the pulse again.
Are you NSC's answer to Louis Theroux?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why do you or anyone for that matter need to group them at all ? - We are on this earth on the same ticket

They are murderers, thats all. Its a horrendous crime but I don't look to group them by the colour of their skin because the colour of someones skin is not what makes them commit murder

With respect, didnt you group all Celtic fans recently as scum or similar?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
1. Chips on their shoulders. 2. Lazy, can't be bothered to better themselves 3. Hopelessly Jealous 4. Parent doesn't give a damn 5. Tribal gang culture, with a desperate need to fit in somewhere no matter what. 6. Life's losers destined to produce more of the same. All pretty sad really and applies to all colours, races and creeds.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
With respect, didnt you group all Celtic fans recently as scum or similar?

I don't think I did actually, I think I referred to Rangers and Celtic fans being as bad as each other when it comes to some of the things they do I terms of goading each other with quite sick jibes, the likes of what I was posting on at the time

Also just for the record..........................My father and brothers and sisters are all Celtic fans.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I don't think I did actually, I think I referred to Rangers and Celtic fans being as bad as each other when it comes to some of the things they do I terms of goading each other with quite sick jibes, the likes of what I was posting on at the time

Also just for the record..........................My father and brothers and sisters are all Celtic fans.

Well I apologise then.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bit of inside information for you here chaps.......the dead boy and his father were attempting to retrieve a stolen bike......they confronted the " gang" and were negotiating to buy it back......shit got out of hand and the boy and father were both stabbed.....very sad indeed , the lad who stabbed them is now in custody and will be put away for a long time......he has a "bit of a record" as it were.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here