Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Article: The Rise of Russia's neo-nazi football hoolies...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah. Wait until they meet the WSF and hear the sound of "Kamerad" as the viscious plastic chairs they Luzz bite into their shaven Russian Nazi heads.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lengthy but good read that. Think there will be very little trouble at the world cup as the authorities will crack down hard on them for the duration of it. That said they'll be encouraged when Russia play away though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Lengthy but good read that. Think there will be very little trouble at the world cup as the authorities will crack down hard on them for the duration of it. That said they'll be encouraged when Russia play away though.

Seriously?

Absolutely no chance of "very little trouble"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Authorities? [emoji23]
Gonna be a lot of English blokes with their heads caved in.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If our knuckle draggers are going to attempt to take them on, then can they at least all dress like this...

English-gentlemen.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The Dutch aren't going, nor the Italians.

That leaves only us and the Germans to get murdered.

There are going to be riots. Absolutely guaranteed.

On a side note, during the World Cup in France I was in Lens for our match against Columbia.

We were having a great time with the Columbians, having a fans match in the main square and defying the "drinks ban" by being served in every bar and restaurant in the yard with no worries.

Until about 4pm when the gendarmes showed up and started twatting every Englishman they saw with batons and these little rubber clubs they have.

This was despite the fact that German fans had torn the place apart and killed a Dutch fan with 0 arrests..none of that was even reported.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stop it, PPF and his cronies have had a long night on google with a box of tissues after the Liverpool v Roma trouble and now this, remember he's getting on a bit now

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Seriously?

Absolutely no chance of "very little trouble"

I think BNthree makes a valid point. Links of all levels of criminality including the football related kind to "The Russian State" cannot be underestimated and nor should the ability of the State to suppress that criminality when it suits be underestimated.

Last edited:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Vlad wont let his hoolies embarass the nation - surely - with the focus of the world on russia it will be perfectly orchestrated

They are only good (as mentioned) when abroad to show off russian manliness (& when anyone comes to play in the champions league)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Writer of this article is a good friend of mine and a great bloke.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After Russia bleated about the Skripals being held in hospital against their will, I expect a few English to be seeing out Christmas in a Russian cell as a tit for tat.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Russia vs Poland vs Germany vs England. Throw in Serbia vs Croatia and some Muslims from Iran, Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt and it's guaranteed to kick off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Dutch aren't going, nor the Italians.

That leaves only us and the Germans to get murdered.

There are going to be riots. Absolutely guaranteed.

On a side note, during the World Cup in France I was in Lens for our match against Columbia.

We were having a great time with the Columbians, having a fans match in the main square and defying the "drinks ban" by being served in every bar and restaurant in the yard with no worries.

Until about 4pm when the gendarmes showed up and started twatting every Englishman they saw with batons and these little rubber clubs they have.

This was despite the fact that German fans had torn the place apart and killed a Dutch fan with 0 arrests..none of that was even reported.

Not sure it'll be 'riots' as such. 'Our boys' will all get smashed in the first few minutes won't they ???............But agree there is zero chance of the WC going off peacefully.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Vlad wont let his hoolies embarass the nation - surely - with the focus of the world on russia it will be perfectly orchestrated

They are only good (as mentioned) when abroad to show off russian manliness (& when anyone comes to play in the champions league)
Id like to think you will be right, but I can also foresee some stage managed scenarios where the Russian fans were “only defending themselves in the face of severe provocation from the English hooligans”.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sad to say but with so much written and said about this prior to the tournament, any England fan heading for Russia either must be looking for trouble, or not bothered about encountering it.

Of course that's a ridiculous state of arrairs for any sporting event but then it was a crazy decision to award the tournament to Russia in the first place.

Anyone who really loves international football and supporting England is better off watching it on TV back home. To state the bleeding obvious.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I’m heading over to Kaliningrad for the Belgium game. We will be spending as little time in Kaliningrad as possible getting a pre booked taxi in from Gdansk a few hours before and one out straight after.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here