Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] end of season game predictor thingy... worth a look..

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If (when) we win today, if West Brom don't also win - it'll be the time for the first 'teams that can't catch us thread'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Still have 35 points as enough to keep us up with Stoke and Southampton really struggling to get over 32 points.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Me too - I have Stoke and Soton on 29, then quite a gap to everyone else.

Those Rose tinted specs are in heavy use.... one of those sides will start winning regardless of current form, something strange will happen its guaranteed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Those Rose tinted specs are in heavy use.... one of those sides will start winning regardless of current form, something strange will happen its guaranteed.

They will, but I don't see either of them breaking 34 points to be honest, and that will be a best season run for both of those teams if they achieve that.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They will, but I don't see either of them breaking 34 points to be honest, and that will be a best season run for both of those teams if they achieve that.

Stoke I agree but a Stains win tomorrow wouldn't be a complete shock. After that you can make a good case for them winning all their remaining away games. Even though that's unlikely I don't see them in the bottom three

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stoke I agree but a Stains win tomorrow wouldn't be a complete shock. After that you can make a good case for them winning all their remaining away games. Even though that's unlikely I don't see them in the bottom three

Don’t bother bouncing me, I’m too busy changing my undies!!!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
In which game will it come?

Home - Spuds, ManUre

Away - Burnley, ManC, Liverpool

Well in my prediction we end on 35 points and go down so none of the above. If i had to find a point from somewhere then maybe we might just scramble one from one of our two home games or just possibly at Burnley.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion 36
Huddersfield 36
Southampton 32
Stoke 30
West Brom

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012