[Football] Huddersfield most famous supporter

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ps.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Yorkshire Ripper was nothing to do with Huddersfield. He came from Bradford.

Bring back [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION].

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Started badly and then got worse.

There is an accepted format for these threads which involves a large picture of some obscure young lovely wearing not much who happens to come from our opponents town followed by some appalling puns. None of these present and even got the Title wrong. Are you Hove Born & Bred in disguise?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Started badly and then got worse.

There is an accepted format for these threads which involves a large picture of some obscure young lovely wearing not much who happens to come from our opponents town followed by some appalling puns. None of these present and even got the Title wrong. Are you Hove Born & Bred in disguise?

and proper spelling/grammar in the thread title as well. This is the work of a village idiot.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bring back the baps!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
My old Girl likes her Uddersfelt which is the German for Huddersfield.The Ripper seemed to like Huddersfield judging by what he got up to there.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It was classic listening to Patrick Steward at the playoff last season. His Shakespearean melodramatic voice eulogising about the most BORING game in history.

Christ. I don't remember ever seeing a game as DULL and TEDIOUS as that. And those two words perfectly describe Huddersfield.

I also think there is "something of the night" about Wagner...like, in 10 years time someone will discover a lot of burnt bones at the bottom of his garden and his collection of tiny shoes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My old Girl likes her Uddersfelt which is the German for Huddersfield.The Ripper seemed to like Huddersfield judging by what he got up to there.

This is a stupid,warped and inaccurate post.

The victims came from
Keighley
Halifax
Silsden
Leeds
Leeds
Leeds
Bradford
Leeds
Leeds
Huddersfield
Manchester
Halifax
Huddersfield
Leeds
Sheffield

I know because I lived in the middle of those towns and cities, and like most women at that time, was terrified.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The web says Ryan Sidebottom but just heard him on five live saying he was a Man Utd fan. How does a Yorkshire born and bred man support Man Utd?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here