[Football] Accrington Stanley

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Excellent 2-1 win at Luton today

Leapfrogging them into 1st

Currently 8 pts clear of automatic with 10 games left

To think while their near neighbours Blackburn were winning the premier league back in the 90's,Accrington were in the Northern Premier

Potential league fixture next season

I'd imagine quite a few on here remember the advert

Well it's quiet here tonight and it's been a shit day with Brighton & England losing

So here's a good footballing story

Would like to see Barrow & Workington make a come back one day too

And Luton lost :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They are doing well, I’m sure their average gate is in the 2000’s too which makes it all the more remarkable. John Coleman and his team must be very good.

Crawley have done the double over them this season - League 2 is a proper topsey turvey league where playing squad is about the same apart from a few teams and it’s all about the managers

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Crawley have done the double over them this season - League 2 is a proper topsey turvey league where playing squad is about the same apart from a few teams and it’s all about the managers

Yes,Harry Kewell is doing a remarkable job there

nearly suffered the Football Focus curse today

still 2 points dropped,might run out of games for a play off spot

will be interesting to see if HK remains there for next season

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
They are doing well, I’m sure their average gate is in the 2000’s too which makes it all the more remarkable. John Coleman and his team must be very good.
They wish! 2,000 is a big gate for Stanley. Their problem is that only about 35,000 live n the town, they have Burnley five miles away to the east and Blackburn Rovers five miels away to the west, and everyone in the town aged between 20 and 70 spent their formative years with no league club in Accy. It's beyond me how Coleman consistently gets a team nearer the top than the bottom. They play good football too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here