Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Railway Bell

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Now I always like a bit of medium rare rump! I know it's not right but it's what I like and it's my money

Shouldn't everybody have that right :wink:

Yes, you should, most certainly.

If you like your medium rare rump, that's great. I'm just suggesting that's there's loads of medium rare fillet out there, for the same price :cheers:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The Bell has gone drastically downhill IMO.

Bar staff clueless and it appears less of them for every home game this season, warm, shitty beer and the place needs a good deep clean.

Started drinking in the Grand Central just before Xmas and ten times better in all departments.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Bell is a shithole, lets not mince words. It just is.

If I'm in town for a pre-match bevvy before heading to the station, then its the Prince of Wales for me. OK, its a 5-10 minute yomp to the station, but you've got your Sky, you've got some decent beerage, and the nosh there is ridiculously good.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I miss the Eclipse, people, atmosphere and leaving at 2.50pm for the game, with a group of 30 to 40.

Happy days friendships forged that are still alive all these years later. E.C.F.

And for exactly the same reason, I miss The Station at Preston Park.
What a place that was when Natalie ran it.
Pre and post match.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Had a few run ins there back in our previous L1 as it was then stint. The away fans always use to congregate in the Queens Head

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Yes, you should, most certainly.

If you like your medium rare rump, that's great. I'm just suggesting that's there's loads of medium rare fillet out there, for the same price :cheers:

There may well be but I've generally found that for me, when I compare steaks Rump has a better taste, even though it's a cheaper cut. Certainly the case at Latino Americano with their Argentine meat experience :drool:

Jan 30, 2008
I've been a regular in the railway for the last 40 years and it's always been consistent.

I go in regularly every 10 years and it's always shit. Why anyone would go there when there are at least half a dozen reasonable pubs within 400 yards is anybodys guess :shrug:
you don't know the right people :bigwave:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here