Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long until..........

Feb 14, 2010
And are you seriously talking about a trophy won before World War ONE let alone WW2? As far as I know Albion never got a sniff of the Freight Rover or whatever it is now. We did win the ZDS for the big boys in 1991 by beating Everton, not exactly the dross you lost to year after year in the FRT.
]

Only a Palace fan would say that history starts after World War One.Try telling that to Aston Villa and Sheffield Wednesday. Must be terrible to support a club whose fans who have no sense of history. Must be equally terrible to support a club whose fans only turn up when a Man U type club roll into town but go missing in action when its Bristol City in the championship. ZDS .. now please don't make this even easier. The difference isnt' just numbers and support when not playing top flight football its well substance as illustrated but the two clubs anthems. One an anthem that people fought and died with, the other, well a noddy naf pop song. I suppose its why clubs like you and Reading bang drums.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
And are you seriously talking about a trophy won before World War ONE let alone WW2? As far as I know Albion never got a sniff of the Freight Rover or whatever it is now. We did win the ZDS for the big boys in 1991 by beating Everton, not exactly the dross you lost to year after year in the FRT.
]

Only a Palace fan would say that history starts after World War One.Try telling that to Aston Villa and Sheffield Wednesday. Must be terrible to support a club whose fans who have no sense of history. Must be equally terrible to support a club whose fans only turn up when a Man U type club roll into town but go missing in action when its Bristol City in the championship. ZDS .. now please don't make this even easier. The difference isnt' just numbers and support when not playing top flight football its well substance as illustrated but the two clubs anthems. One an anthem that people fought and died with, the other, well a noddy naf pop song. I suppose its why clubs like you and Reading bang drums.

Our history starts with the first club called"Crystal Palace" which would make Albion just 20th Century new boys.

And one of the Palace team founded in 1905 went on to win a posthumous VC in World War One. So don't play cod history, pal. What WOULD you do if Crawley Town adopted a theme sung by everyone who professes loyalty to the County? Including all the Bonfire Societies locally. And there's Whitehawk creeping up behind you...:drool:

Our history starts with the first club called"Crystal Palace" which would make Albion just 20th Century new boys.

And one of the Palace team founded in 1905 went on to win a posthumous VC in World War One. So don't play cod history, pal. What WOULD you do if Crawley Town adopted a theme sung by everyone who professes loyalty to the County? Including all the Bonfire Societies locally. And there's Whitehawk creeping up behind you...:drool:

Crystal Palace, founded in 2010, see also 2000.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
]

**** sake give it a break, you're as embarrassing as the palace fans on here.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I liked the little pictures, they really helped animate what was a lovely story.

I thought the photos were crap, they could have at least gone to the effort of finding a photo of a crashed Brighton and Hove bus to illustrate their point.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who didn't know anything about Albion history would believe that they actually WON in 1983 from this phraseology. We lost (1-0 in the replay, I was there) but were not humiliated 4-0. And are you seriously talking about a trophy won before World War ONE let alone WW2? As far as I know Albion never got a sniff of the Freight Rover or whatever it is now. We did win the ZDS for the big boys in 1991 by beating Everton, not exactly the dross you lost to year after year in the FRT.

And we have since beaten ManUre in the League Cup, now remind me who scored the fantastic winning goal late on at Old Trafford...

What are you on about? Your club has been going since 2010. You have no history.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another little palarse myth (like the 10k new fans we have who all support Man U - yes I know the irony), is that we manage to always **** up promotion? We've not long been in this league thanks. The only one that got away was the play off lottery a few years back where we were the 4th best team in the league - I'd say Watford ****ed that up more as they were 3rd best.

Also, chances are we won't go up & luckily most of our fans realise how good a season it's been compared to last so most of us won't count a 2 point lead at the end of Oct as a '**** up' if we don't go up - but pain that picture (like the hooded ultras) if it makes you feel better. Oh and copy the clapping co-ordinator. Oh, and bang the drum :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What are you on about? Your club has been going since 2010. You have no history.

CPFC2010 have a good recent history though - the last 3 years have been great for them, earning them many plaudits (unfortunately St. John's ambulance isn't one). Very similar to MK Dons, fair play to them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is genius.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
4050f567a850a359dc4ca3162e2ea657.jpg

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've got no hatred towards CPFC. I thinks it's good for top flight football to have such a small, old fashioned club competing at the top level. I think they are a great inspiration for clubs like MK Dons. I like how they've managed to resolve the bad atmosphere with just a drum too. Other small clubs will take influence.
I think as a club, Brighton should always have respect for how a tiny little club like CPFC managed to avoid administration. A real genuine lower league football club, good luck to them.

Apr 14, 2011
I've got no hatred towards CPFC. I thinks it's good for top flight football to have such a small, old fashioned club competing at the top level. I think they are a great inspiration for clubs like MK Dons. I like how they've managed to resolve the bad atmosphere with just a drum too. Other small clubs will take influence.
I think as a club, Brighton should always have respect for how a tiny little club like CPFC managed to avoid administration. A real genuine lower league football club, good luck to them.

:tosser:

Oh what the hell, now it's been moved flame on ... You find out your Dad's not your real dad ? or You lose your virginity ? :shrug:

:wanker:

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here