Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on ongoing touting of tickets

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry, but rigour means adherence to the highest standards. It doesn't mean consistency at all.

Mmmm... in my game without consistency there can be no reproducibility and without reproducibility there can be no rigour.

Anyway, I was just tugging [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]'s chain to make a change from agreeing with him all the time :rolleyes::lolol:.
:cheers:

Mmmm... in my game without consistency there can be no reproducibility and without reproducibility there can be no rigour.
Blimey, had to look that one up!
One can be rigourous every now and then, so consistency is not a requirement.
Anyway, I was just tugging [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]'s chain to make a change from agreeing with him all the time :rolleyes::lolol:.
Well I hope he was off the toilet when you did so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Is your world mathematics?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Come now. You know that's the wrong collective noun. It's a haemorrhoid of lawyers.

I think you'll find it's actually a bunch of ****s. Strangely the same collective noun is used for estate agents, recruitment consultants and Palace fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is your world mathematics?

'Medical' scentific experimentation, albeit I'm very hot on design and analysis... I can recognise a log Gaussian distribution when I see one....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here