Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper starts for Netherlands on ITV4 at 7:45

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wonder if, when the day comes that Bruno is no longer automatic 1st choice (January/February) will CH consider playing 3 CB by bringing in Hunemier or Goldson and playing March and Schletto as wingbacks.
Apologies if I've misunderstood, but are you seriously suggesting playing Solly March as a wing back?

I know you have a slight obsession with our left-back position, but even so...

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Apologies if I've misunderstood, but are you seriously suggesting playing Solly March as a wing back?

Both Valencia at Man Utd and Victor Moses at Chelsea have made that transgression before and Solly has shown that he also has a very good defensive side to him in a lot of the games played so far this season. Personally would hope that any change to his position is a long way off though...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Both Valencia at Man Utd and Victor Moses at Chelsea have made that transgression before and Solly has shown that he also has a very good defensive side to him in a lot of the games played so far this season. Personally would hope that any change to his position is a long way off though...

Freudian typo on the sin of putting a great winger at full back?

boik

I think BG has a very valid point in suggesting DP play further forward; however, I have a feeling the Manager is quite pleased with the relationship that Propper is forming with Dale Stephens and for that reason it might not happen unless circumstances or opposition dictate

So do you think that Gross is doing a bad job then? Seems a bit pointless changing things to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I know you have a slight obsession with our left-back position, but even so...

Both Valencia and Young have successfully converted at Man Utd so why not Solly who has shown that he can defend when needed as opposed to AK who creates problems trying to dribble his way out of defensive situations.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Be nice to have an update re Propper ..being selfish I hope he won’t play on Tuesday night and is fresh and fit for next Sunday

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So do you think that Gross is doing a bad job then? Seems a bit pointless changing things to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

No not at all. He has been very productive but I think Propper could be productive as well so I am more than happy with either playing that role.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Well, it certainly isn't going to be Stephens and Propper in CM, with Gross in front of them all season! Apart from injuries and suspensions, we've got a load of players who have hardly participated at all this season - Baldock, Brown, Sidwell and Kayal, not to mention our record transfer Izquierdo - all of whom are likely to be pushing for inclusion at various times.
I have no idea who will be in or out at any time - quite happy to leave that to CH and co. - but changes in the line up there undoubtedly will be.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]917722335683252224[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here