Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has left!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He's not a great manager either, over hyped IMO.

Totally agree. It suited the media narrative to make him the next young British managerial prospect after the way Brum kicked him out last season. Obviously Zola made Rowett look like Alex Ferguson after his terrible tenure. Yet to see Rowett do anything of note in the Championship.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I suspect a good number of them are quite arrogant and believe that as successful business men in other industries it means they have the ability to run a football club by micro managing

This. The owners of Brum are utterly clueless and as soon as they get the f*** out of it the better.,

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This. The owners of Brum are utterly clueless and as soon as they get the f*** out of it the better.,

Just the latest example of terribly under qualified club ownership making yet another dreadful decision.
I would hate if my club was bought by some know nothing foreign investers.
I trust TB 100%
How different that feeling must be for fans of Blackburn, Forest, Charlton, Orient, Portsmouth, etc etc etc

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Remarkable. Mismanagement on a monumental scale. This is what can happen with clueless foreign owners.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At 70 years old time to retire as a a manger and return to TV punditry as it is not that he needs the money. Better still get back to his family duties and help son and daughter through their marriage problems.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At 70 years old time to retire as a a manger and return to TV punditry as it is not that he needs the money. Better still get back to his family duties and help son and daughter through their marriage problems.

I confess: I'm intrigued to hear how you think Harry is going to help out Jamie & Louise's failing marriage.

Invite Niko Kranjcar & Christopher Samba down to Sandbanks for a few drinks in the January transfer window to inject some spice into the relationship?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I confess: I'm intrigued to hear how you think Harry is going to help out Jamie & Louise's failing marriage.

Invite Niko Kranjcar & Christopher Samba down to Sandbanks for a few drinks in the January transfer window to inject some spice into the relationship?

He'll tell Jamie to ****ing run about a bit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He'll tell Jamie to ****ing run about a bit.

Turn up outside his house in the Range Rover & tell the paparazzi that the relationship is down to the bare bones and will require a "miracle" to fix it?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Turn up outside his house in the Range Rover & tell the paparazzi that the relationship is down to the bare bones and will require a "miracle" to fix it?

This has got the makings of a brilliant reality TV programme; although it'll be a bit awkward at future family events when he loudly reminds everyone of the desperate state their marriage was in before he turned up and sorted it out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This has got the makings of a brilliant reality TV programme; although it'll be a bit awkward at future family events when he loudly reminds everyone of the desperate state their marriage was in before he turned up and sorted it out.

Genuine lol :lolol:

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
More likely that they'd be just about to patch things up and give it another go when Arry turns up to help...... and ruins everything with a cringingly embarrassing story about Jamie and some tart in Magaluf "back in the day" which Louise had no idea about.

"What the **** did you do that for dad you melt?!"

"Only trying to lighten the mood son. Not my fault she's such a sensitive bird is it?"

Etc.

It would be tv GOLD.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
More likely that they'd be just about to patch things up and give it another go when Arry turns up to help...... and ruins everything with a cringingly embarrassing story about Jamie and some tart in Magaluf "back in the day" which Louise had no idea about.

"What the **** did you do that for dad you melt?!"

"Only trying to lighten the mood son. Not my fault she's such a sensitive bird is it?"

Etc.

It would be tv GOLD.

But you're a triffic fella.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Keep your own fantasies to yourself please. :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Must be a load of hugely expensive things he can buy for them that'll help ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Must be a load of hugely expensive things he can buy for them that'll help ?

On the subject of expensive things, I had the chance to look around Cardiff City player, Junior Hoiletts converted / pimped MPV today.
For a championship player on £???? wages, it didn't really seem all that, especially as it used to belong to Joe Cole.
IMO it just seems money is there to burn, no matter what the price :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here