Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
BREAKING: Sam Allardyce rules out returning to [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] after receiving phone call from chairman Steve Parish today. #SSN

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
jizzfin.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Including Millens 3 terms as caretaker, palace have had 16 managers in the last 10 years.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Much as I despise the foppy-haired twunt of a chairman and his dim (bright) side-kick I almost admire him for taking action early on. It makes you wonder how our season with Hyppia in charge would have panned out if Tony Bloom had got shot of him before he dragged us to within a few games of almost certain relegation. Apologies if this has already been posted but I've only just got in to discover what's happened and haven't had time to read 269 posts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Much as I despise the foppy-haired twunt of a chairman and his dim (bright) side-kick I almost admire him for taking action early on. It makes you wonder how our season with Hyppia in charge would have panned out if Tony Bloom had got shot of him before he dragged us to within a few games of almost certain relegation. Apologies if this has already been posted but I've only just got in to discover what's happened and haven't had time to read 269 posts.

ADMIRE him ?

It was his bone-headed decision to bring in FdB in the first place, to supposedly transform Palace into Ajax circa 1972 (perhaps with Zahahaha in the Cruyff role). The fact that after 2 or 3 games he'd already BINNED that idea off, plus this latest little revelation that Disney likes to stick his oar in with a little meddle with the team formation, makes him, quite probably, the worst and most incompetent Chairman / Owner in England. And there's some cuffing stiff competition for that. And its just cost him five million quid !

When it comes to hiring and firing, I can't remember a more calamitous fiasco than the one thats just played out up the road. Its wonderful.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
If they have to have a new manager at this point is Hodgson such a bad choice? His record at comparable-sized clubs like Fulham and WBA is very good. And he'll calm things down, get them playing 442 or 451 - a defensive set-up the players will be comfortable with.

Granted he's not the long-term answer or very exciting, but probably just what they need right now. Given all that, and the gazillions they've spent on players over the last few years, I fear they'll still stay up - despite their best efforts to blow both feet off every season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No prob. - but believe me, it has!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Have to say that I thought De Boer's mindset wasn't right from the outset. I think he saw the pay check and accepted with out thinking. These comments certainly were odd.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]907363989776158721[/tweet]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Favourites to get relegated, nice. I've made money on them avoiding the drop before, I think I may well do it again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here