Prague, Czech Republic
Got the ****er

Attachments

• 13769496_10208979097186524_2593559075690206303_n.jpg
    13769496_10208979097186524_2593559075690206303_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 260

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can see this being the start of some pretty amazing games, with this ever improving technology. Maybe Call Of Duty etc with soldiers popping up etc. Interesting times - certainly moved along from my days with Monty Mole!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I think it's the start of a new gaming genre and i wanted to say i was apart of it.

i'm level 10

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The amount of grown men and women walking around playing it would suggest its not just childen. It is very addictive and is encouraging people to go out and walk which must be a plus.

Quite clearly not only children, the Nintendo trailer for this appears to show 20 somethings, which I guess would be the generation brought up with Pokemon!

As for me, I am 56 and love walking, this is a fun way to get my grandkids out with me in the fresh air and does no harm!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
The amount of grown men and women walking around playing it would suggest its not just childen. It is very addictive and is encouraging people to go out and walk which must be a plus.

My neighbour is a personal fitness instructor and reckons it's a good thing to encourage people to get out and about. He ran me thru it yesterday whilst i tried to keep a straight face.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can see this being the start of some pretty amazing games, with this ever improving technology. Maybe Call Of Duty etc with soldiers popping up etc.

That sounds awesome. People running round cities in combat gear with realistic fake guns looking for augmented reality soldiers to pop out, for them to shoot.

I literally can't think of anything that could possibly go wrong.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Being in my seventies some of this technical stuff goes over my head, but.....'Pokeman Go' ...WOW!

In 24hrs I truly believe I can declare myself a Fully Fledged Pokeman Warrior. Okay, I haven't actually netted any small furry creatures yet. However, yesterday morning whilst searching in Marks & Spencer's, I trapped a couple of OctogenarianPokes in the lift.
I was a little disturbed, and surprised by all their screaming, but soon forget about that, as I now also needed to set about capturing the Security Pokechap that had appeared from nowhere. I was somewhat out of breath by now, so the last thing I needed was the arrival of two rabid Pokepolice. Fortunately I managed to contain the short one with blonde hair and ponytail, poste haste. But then...quite unaware these things were armed, I found myself having spasms and jerking around on the shop floor, in some pain. My screen showed a huge crowd had now gathered, but unfortunately none appeared to be fellow Pokemon seekers. However, I did receive some encouragement from the cries of "lock the ******* up".

.....More later when I can get these straps removed, and my mobile back. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here