Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And FINALLY the WWE return to the .....

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
The seat map they had on Ticketmaster isn't anything like how it would actually be, which is a bit annoying. I'd like to know exactly where I'm sat. Oh well, looks like I'll be a few rows from the front

Yeah the seating plan is wrong on ticketmaster.The ring wont be at the stage end.Ive gone for cheap west balcony seats toward the centre as the ring wont be that far from view at such a small venue.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How can they justify over 10% booking fee! £14 for for two £77 tickets, plus £2.55 for me to print them at home. Biggest racket going.

Does anyone know if you can just walk along to the Brighton Centre and get them? I could pop along in my lunch hour.

And to think of the whining over the £2 bhafc charge

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Looks like we are getting the John Cena show, Cena, SHEEMUS, Kane , Rusev and my HERO BAD NEWS BARRETT

The other show has Daniel Bryan, The Shield and Bray Wyatt

It's all subject to change, and there could be a lot of change in the next six months! Really hoping that some of the ones listed for Smackdown get swapped for, say, Kane, Rusev or Sheamus. Will be very happy with BnB though.

If Kurt Angle returns to the company before November (touted to happen in Sepetember if he does) then fingers crossed he'll be at the Brighton Centre.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's all subject to change, and there could be a lot of change in the next six months! Really hoping that some of the ones listed for Smackdown get swapped for, say, Kane, Rusev or Sheamus. Will be very happy with BnB though.

If Kurt Angle returns to the company before November (touted to happen in Sepetember if he does) then fingers crossed he'll be at the Brighton Centre.

Just wish there was a seat map of the tickets, just hope Row A is front row or I'll be SEETHING

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just wish there was a seat map of the tickets, just hope Row A is front row or I'll be SEETHING

I'd imagine it is. I told it to give me the best seats available and it gave me row D :nono: Might be because I was buying five tickets

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BEHIND me :wink:

A terrifying thought indeed.

Should be fun though - I've not been to a WWE show in a good few years, but as it's virtually on the doorstep it would be rather rude not to.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A terrifying thought indeed.

Should be fun though - I've not been to a WWE show in a good few years, but as it's virtually on the doorstep it would be rather rude not to.

No point going if you go in the cheap seats, done that too many times so thought I'd splash out and get near the front. I would expect it to sell out as it is not that big a hall and the WWE haven't been here for ages

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No point going if you go in the cheap seats, done that too many times so thought I'd splash out and get near the front.

Likewise - if you're going to do it, may as well do it properly.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Ordered my ticket, south balcony front row centre. £50 so should be a great view without paying the extra 30. Now I just need to start watching it again. 🙏

Does anyone know if you can just walk along to the Brighton Centre and get them? I could pop along in my lunch hour.

I did. If paid on debit then no extra fees, just the face value and get the tickets in hand on the day.

They also have a map of the seating plan there which helped me sort where I wanted to sit. 4 tickets in Row e of the east balcony, which was nearest view I could get for that number of seats for £30 yesterday afternoon. Apparently only £30 seats and ringside left.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Ordered my ticket, south balcony front row centre. £50 so should be a great view without paying the extra 30. Now I just need to start watching it again. 🙏

Looks like you'll be sitting just in front of me.

I've only previously been to WWE at the O2, so should be great to see it in a smaller venue like the Brighton Centre.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Looks like you'll be sitting just in front of me.

I've only previously been to WWE at the O2, so should be great to see it in a smaller venue like the Brighton Centre.

I'll be sure to bring my big hat then 😎

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here