Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay live on ITV4 [Confirmed]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't think so - last season the replay TV money was exactly half the amount paid for the non-replay.

The same applies this season , just over £100k can't be sniffed at.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another game to look forward to. Another night of football.

:)

The priority will be the Wigan game but just as well that's played first then. I think we can still play a strong team on Monday provided the players don't pick up niggles. I dont buy this idea that players cant play two games in three days given we can adjust the training regimen.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Shame if it's Monday, as it might be too big an ask to get from my sons college near Loughborough to the KC in under 2 hours (what's the parking like?) As we'd be most of the way there already, we'd have probably gone on the Tuesday.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
If it is played on the Monday it will completely devalue it as a contest, and by extension the FA Cup itself. Why can't it be played on a Champions League night, neither us or Hull are in that competition? I'm really angry about this, football has really lost its way if this is the case. TV cannot dictate to this extent surely?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If UEFA actually have pathetic rules in place stating that clubs not involved in the Champions League can nonetheless not play important games on Champions League nights, then presumably there must be some sort of penalty in place for when an association or clubs violate that.

What are they going to do, ban us from Europe?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
If it is played on the Monday it will completely devalue it as a contest, and by extension the FA Cup itself. Why can't it be played on a Champions League night, neither us or Hull are in that competition? I'm really angry about this, football has really lost its way if this is the case. TV cannot dictate to this extent surely?

Totally agree, what a ridiculous ruling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here