Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Who does their shop at M&S?! You just go there for your bits.

The day we start to think we're above shopping at Lidl and Aldi will be the day the wheels start to fall off. We've always been good for spotting a great quality bargain, and you can't beat those two stores for that.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I love their food, but don't eat underpants.

Strangely enough neither do I.

A friend of mine her husband just left her for a younger woman. She said she has had to stop shopping in M & S and has been reduced to Tesco since the breakup but she has vowed that once she drags her husband into court he will be ''shop-lifting'' in Aldi rather than ''shopping'' there

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You won't get £5m from Rangers.. They are Aldi and Lidl shoppers at the moment - We are the Waitrose and M & S Shoppers these days

Anyone who doesn't shop at Lidl or Aldi is a bit special.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
You won't get £5m from Rangers.. They are Aldi and Lidl shoppers at the moment - We are the Waitrose and M & S Shoppers these days

Don't think Rangers would or even could pay the sort of money that Reading would want for Moore. Also the new defensive partnership with our Conor and Katic is looking pretty robust. They have also allowed Cordoso (?) to leave who was a CB so presumably feel they have cover elsewhere in this position.

TNBA

TTF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't think Rangers would or even could pay the sort of money that Reading would want for Moore. Also the new defensive partnership with our Conor and Katic is looking pretty robust. They have also allowed Cordoso (?) to leave who was a CB so presumably feel they have cover elsewhere in this position.

Rangers are looking to get in a CB or two - Gerrard has said so - but that would be as cover for Goldson and Katic, who are doing extremely well (no goals conceded yet this season) so they won't be forking out £15M, or even £8M if that's what the latest price is. They couldn't afford that much anyway.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

A friend of mine her husband just left her for a younger woman. She said she has had to stop shopping in M & S and has been reduced to Tesco since the breakup but she has vowed that once she drags her husband into court he will be ''shop-lifting'' in Aldi rather than ''shopping'' there

Oh dear, nothing worse than a woman scorned!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The day we start to think we're above shopping at Lidl and Aldi will be the day the wheels start to fall off. We've always been good for spotting a great quality bargain, and you can't beat those two stores for that.

Aldi and Lidl are German stores. We've got some good players from Germany.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Sounds like my ex.... completely balanced personality, she has a chip on each shoulder. They are called Bitter and Twisted.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Aldi and LIDL also have stuff for sale on their shelves unlike Tesco Burgess Hill which has mostly empty shelves but like footballers there is always others available elsewhere if you look.

James Collins!!??

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That was apparently the choice 6 months ago but times have changed and we have moved on Pity you cant do likewise.

Err... JC was never confirmed as 'the choice'... maybe in your head, but not in reality, you absolute :dunce::mad:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here