Votes: 168 84.0%
  • Jurgen

Votes: 32 16.0%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we signed a pacey #10 option to give us a different dynamic going forward, Hemed as #3 striker for me. He's never let us down.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I think it's a bit unfair to say Hemed is not premier quality. We don't know that really.

Hemed scored twice in nearly 900 minutes of Premier League football last year. He had 16 appearances last season. And about double the amount of game time that Locadia has so far been given by CH.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hemed scored twice in nearly 900 minutes of Premier League football last year. He had 16 appearances last season. And about double the amount of game time that Locadia has so far been given by CH.

Playing in his preferred position in a team that played to his strengths as well

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It was Locadia’s header that forced the corner from which we got the penalty at Southampton. And he had a legitimate goal ruled out against West Ham.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Can we are an extra option of "both", clear the wage bill of two average players and buy one half decent.

Locadia wants out which is understandable and Hemed hasn't set the world on fire at QPR.

Both out and Barnes in ��

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can we are an extra option of "both", clear the wage bill of two average players and buy one half decent.

Locadia wants out which is understandable and Hemed hasn't set the world on fire at QPR.

QPR who were bottom of the league with zero points when he signed, and are now on the fringes of the play-offs, after a ridiculous 11 game unbeaten run? QPR whose fans absolutely LOVE Tomer Hemed? That QPR?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
11 appearance including 20 mins v Southmapton where he did his best to cost us the game ( treading on ball edge of box , giving away free kick 18 yards out)

Easily enough time to show something other than a 6/10 v united and a nice through ball v Newcastle. Rest been absolute gash. Looks out his depth

He's toilet mate. Plain to see

In fairness to him, limited minutes means being off the boil just as much as being off the boil means limited minutes.

Even Maty Ryan was less than amazing until he had a few games under his belt and he is now a goalkeeping God.

We haven't given Locadia a chance to shine so perhaps it's not a surprise he hasn't shone. (Alright.. he might not be able to shine but we haven't really allowed him the chance)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I do think (hope) Andone is Hemed MK II.
From the limited minutes I've seen of Andone so far he looks just as strong and powerful as Tomer but a quicker version.

Which is the point really...would Tomer have been happy to stay and play third fiddle...he does seem happy playing and scoring in the Championship with QPR

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
QPR who were bottom of the league with zero points when he signed, and are now on the fringes of the play-offs, after a ridiculous 11 game unbeaten run? QPR whose fans absolutely LOVE Tomer Hemed? That QPR?

Loved Tomer for us a whole hearted player who rarely let us down but not a Premier player. He is not clinical in front of goal, we saw that with great opportunities at Watford and Spurs last season both missed.
His form at QPR is eleven games and three goals in the Championship, for the Albion to progress we have to move on from the likes of Tomer and sign better players. Hence my Locadia and Hemed out comment, neither are Premier players and we need to say "thanks but no thanks". It's a ruthless business and when players aren't good enough they need to be culled and fresh blood bought in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mmmmm.......how many threads do we need to pour buckets of ordure on the metaphorical head of a lad who has played barely 3 hours of football for us and is fed up about it?

And a poll as well. Goody, I love a poll.

:shootself

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I thought this was going to be 100%
Can't see one single shred of evidence to vote Dutch here, and yet (so far) it appears 12 have

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here