Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also a lot of people plan their work around buying them now and might not be able to later or tomorrow?

Someone only has between 9:00 and 9:30 today to buy tickets and no time at all in the following 47 or so hours? You're taking the piss to try and prove a point now.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bollox to reasoned debate. I would like to buy tickets now. Not too much to feckin ask is it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Someone only has between 9:00 and 9:30 today to buy tickets and no time at all in the following 47 or so hours? You're taking the piss to try and prove a point now.

Well it's possible but yes it's a bit of a lame point. But I think the MUCH greater point is people pay a lot of money to go and want to select their own seat. At West Ham the front blocks are far superior and therefore we want to be there not stuck somewhere nearer Leyton Orient. I'm not worried about not getting a ticket though so you have a point.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I am in the same position and am going to lose my tickets near the front which I want as cannot stand for the whole game.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All sorted now. Don't know why you're moaning you lot! :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
All sorted now. Well done ticket office people. You're the best. Let down by the software people.

Should be fine for everyone now. :)

Putting the Bin Ladens back in the man drawer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bollox to reasoned debate. I would like to buy tickets now. Not too much to feckin ask is it?

Well, no. But in what seems to be a generally very smooth ticketing operation these days, it looks like a rare error has been made.

Not sure it requires pitchforks just yet though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems to be sorted now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here