Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Silly question I know, but I am a 1901 snob, with zillions of loyalty points, does that make me Platinum ?, as I cant get on to buy today either?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Silly question I know, but I am a 1901 snob, with zillions of loyalty points, does that make me Platinum ?, as I cant get on to buy today either?

Platinum is, I think, the tier where you get every single ticket, home and away. The ultimate season ticket basically.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Purchased this morning, no waiting time to get on site. Maybe the rush will come later in the day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Platinum is, I think, the tier where you get every single ticket, home and away. The ultimate season ticket basically.

And your status is also most likely to be single.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Got a good friend coming over from the US and would love to take him to this one. Knew I should have gotten an extra ticket in case :(

If anyone does have a spare adult ticket for whatever reason, would be really grateful if you would pm me.

Cheers

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Got a good friend coming over from the US and would love to take him to this one. Knew I should have gotten an extra ticket in case :(

If anyone does have a spare adult ticket for whatever reason, would be really grateful if you would pm me.

Cheers

I'm sure there are 10000 genuine Albion fans who would love a ticket to this game why should your American friend get one

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Cheers

get stuffed and get to the back of the queue, yanks know nothing about soccerball try taking him to Mens netball ( basketball)....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Cheers

How would you have gotten an extra ticket in the first place?
Loads couldn't even get ONE ticket.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Played golf with a Charlton St holder today and he said there would be loads of empty seats next week and just said the board are to stubborn to release any more

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Played golf with a Charlton St holder today and he said there would be loads of empty seats next week and just said the board are to stubborn to release any more

image.jpg

I saw this photo taken by a Derby fan during today's match.

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
Went today.... Derby are really shit and goes for their fans.

Two Derby fans got battered sitting in the Charlton bit.

Was a bit lame as it it was a Father and Son.

The Dad was having it and the Son was shaking his his head.

Losers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here