• Flags.jpg
    Flags.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 205

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Quick note to anyone clumsy like me, put the flag in your non throwing hand. I am already getting the sweats at how many flags are going to be accidentally luzzed! Pity the lower tiers....

I have to luzz my streamer left handed as my right arm is in a sling. There a good chance it could go backwards.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have to luzz my streamer left handed as my right arm is in a sling. There a good chance it could go backwards.
Gaffer tape the flag to your head[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just looked at my flags... they don't have a 'channel' for a stick, but 2 brass eyes, top and bottom. I wonder how best to attach them to a stick then? Any thoughts?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You need a flagpole not a stick.

Where am I going to get one of those as such short notice!

Also, a flag pole is a tad unwieldy and may contravene the ground regs!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hmmm, in a way I'm a little disappointed by this. The fan stuff could get diluted a bit. But that said with these flags and all the shit that is going to be thrown this is going to look proper mental.

Kind of agree - everyone having the same flag (as given to them by the club) is a little North Korean, but hopefully there'll be so much other mental shit going on it'll all blend into total 1978 World Cup Final mayhem.

So wish I could be there, but I'll be watching from Dubai with a bottle of champagne, hoping that Sky show the orgy of luzzage, and don't cut off to ****ing pre-game ads at the crucial moment.

I'm having flashbacks to smuggling smoke bombs down my kecks into the final Goldstone game and Hereford...!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Kind of agree - everyone having the same flag (as given to them by the club) is a little North Korean, but hopefully there'll be so much other mental shit going on it'll all blend into total 1978 World Cup Final mayhem.

So wish I could be there, but I'll be watching from Dubai with a bottle of champagne, hoping that Sky show the orgy of luzzage, and don't cut off to ****ing pre-game ads at the crucial moment.

I'm having flashbacks to smuggling smoke bombs down my kecks into the final Goldstone game and Hereford...!
Still time to jump on a flight back..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Just looked at my flags... they don't have a 'channel' for a stick, but 2 brass eyes, top and bottom. I wonder how best to attach them to a stick then? Any thoughts?

Do what I've done..., take the metal eyelets out and cut the bottom seam of the white hemming, then you have a "channel" to insert a pole. Sew around the eyelet holes, and where you've cut the hem to prevent fraying. :thumbsup:

image.jpeg

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Crazy Numbers

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: For the guy handing out 1300 balloons

Latest Total
Balloons total 1785
Inflatables/beachballs 83
Streamers 6034
Toilet rolls Lots.*How many are you bringing?
1 x Ticker tape
Flags assorted 50*
Ripped up paper
31500 From the club flags From uncle Tony:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Tin foil covered cardboard cutout FL Championship trophy with added Blue & White Ribbons.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I never have been able to wave a flag properly as I've always been vertically challenged, ever since I hit people behind me at a Power Rangers concert when I was 3 with a glow stick. Alas, I'll be wearing my Sussex flag around me like a cape and probably blubbering like a baby into my fiancée's arms at how beautiful the moment is.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

To be fair the flags looked fantastic at the WedsLOL playoff game last season.........

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Just checked and I have 24 streamers rather than 12 :banana: :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here