Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The WHEELS come off tonight, if i WAS in Hughton's SHOES I'd play the U23 team tonight and save EVERYONE for the play offs. Do NOT make the mistake of LAST season and END up blowing the play offs yet again
I reckon you re-enact wrestling in your living room and take metal chairs to the head

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I will be leaving 5 mins early today today as I have no one to babysit my dog and I don't want him upsetting the neighbours if he barks. I will also drink an extra pint at half time to compensate for the after game pint I will miss. Although after an extra pint at half time I'll probably forget about the dog anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I lived in Edgbaston for a while back in the 1990's and I found that there were Brum/Villa/WBA and Walsall fans scattered all over the lovely Metropolis of Birmingham.

Erdington is pure Villa,and I used to work with the only Blues fan in Stirchley-his family wouldn't talk to him!:lolol:

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
#BHAFC team v #BCFC : Stockdale; Bruno, Huenemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, March; Hemed, Murray. #BHAvBCFC
#BHAFC subs v #BCFC : Maenpaa (GK), Tomori, Sidwell, Norwood, Murphy, Skalak, Akpom

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
#BHAFC team v #BCFC : Stockdale; Bruno, Huenemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, March; Hemed, Murray. #BHAvBCFC
#BHAFC subs v #BCFC : Maenpaa (GK), Tomori, Sidwell, Norwood, Murphy, Skalak, Akpom

Interesting.

Resting Pocognoli and Rosenior?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here