Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC now20 seconds ago
More
#BHAFC team v #HTAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Kayal, Norwood, Murphy; Murray, Hemed. #HTAFCvBHA

#BHAFC subs v #HTAFC: Walton (GK), Huenemeier, Tomori, Sidwell, March, Skalak, Akpom.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BBC Sussex Sport ‏@BBCSussexSport 16s17 seconds ago

ALBION XI v Huddersfield: Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Kayal, Norwood, Murphy; Murray, Hemed #BHAFC

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC 28s29 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #HTAFC: Walton (GK), Huenemeier, Tomori, Sidwell, March, Akpom. #HTAFCvBHA
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

so there you go - Akpom on the bench :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BBC Sussex Sport ‏@BBCSussexSport 16s17 seconds ago

ALBION XI v Huddersfield: Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognoli; Knockaert, Kayal, Norwood, Murphy; Murray, Hemed #BHAFC

Is Stephens injured?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

At least Seagull Travel giving them a free trip to a game of their choice even though it's not their fault, excellent customer service by them

They did the same for the postponed Cardiff game. We were half way there from St Leonards when the news came through the game was off. After checking that the people at the remaining stops had heard the news the bus turned round.

When I booked for the rearranged game they said there was no charge as they were crediting me in full for the postponed game, even though the coach was halfway there and presumably the driver was paid his full whack.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Just noticed this.

Perhaps Stephens got injured in a warm-up? I believe he did travel up.

There appear to be some counting issues on here?!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No point playing Dale if he's not fit, still have lots of matches to be played after this one!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
No, as the home team I certainly expect them to come at us this time. I don't think we need to alter anything in how we approach the game though, we've given ourselves a chance to win in almost every game on the road this season, other than when we didn't turn up at Newcastle (not helped by Baldocks red), and the disappointing result at Deepdale (where we rarely seem to do well).

I'm still scared shitless, obviously. But if we just keep doing what we've been doing for over a year now, then they'll have to play extremely well to turn us over. Even then it won't be a DISASTER (although this place will certainly be well worth avoiding).

Jiri is sub, they left him off the tweet

...and so did Naylor! None of them can count without their sub-editors...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here