Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your greatest ever discovery ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A&E Dept's all over Sussex will be full of people with second degree burns to their noses by teatime.
I would have thought taking a strimmer to your nose is even more likely to have this outcome.

sthil_strimmer.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm out of work again FFS and whilst looking for some information in a drawer I found a $10 note !

You have found the true Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton, whose face is on the American $10 note, was the first Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. He lead the Federalist Party which believed in a strong federal government and less states' rights. On 11 July, 1804 he was mortally shot by Vice President Aaron Burr in a dual on the New Jersey shore of Weehawken (across the Hudson River from Manhattan) and died the next day at the age of 47.

Currently your $10 note is worth approximately £7.5

Alexander Hamilton (January 11, 1755 or 1757 – July 12, 1804) was a Founding Father of the United States, chief staff aide to General George Washington, one of the most influential interpreters and promoters of the U.S. Constitution, the founder of the nation's financial system, the founder of the Federalist Party, the world's first voter-based political party, the founder of the United States Coast Guard, and the founder of The New York Post newspaper. As the first Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton was the primary author of the economic policies of the George Washington administration. Hamilton took the lead in the funding of the states' debts by the Federal government, the establishment of a national bank, a system of tariffs, and friendly trade relations with Britain. He led the Federalist Party, created largely in support of his views; he was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party, led by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, which despised Britain and feared that Hamilton's policies of a strong central government would weaken the American commitment to Republicanism.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You have found the true Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton, whose face is on the American $10 note, was the first Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. He lead the Federalist Party which believed in a strong federal government and less states' rights. On 11 July, 1804 he was mortally shot by Vice President Aaron Burr in a dual on the New Jersey shore of Weehawken (across the Hudson River from Manhattan) and died the next day at the age of 47.

Currently your $10 note is worth approximately £7.5

Alexander Hamilton (January 11, 1755 or 1757 – July 12, 1804) was a Founding Father of the United States, chief staff aide to General George Washington, one of the most influential interpreters and promoters of the U.S. Constitution, the founder of the nation's financial system, the founder of the Federalist Party, the world's first voter-based political party, the founder of the United States Coast Guard, and the founder of The New York Post newspaper. As the first Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton was the primary author of the economic policies of the George Washington administration. Hamilton took the lead in the funding of the states' debts by the Federal government, the establishment of a national bank, a system of tariffs, and friendly trade relations with Britain. He led the Federalist Party, created largely in support of his views; he was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party, led by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, which despised Britain and feared that Hamilton's policies of a strong central government would weaken the American commitment to Republicanism.

Likely he found Aussie bucks, being in Australia.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tiger.
Great place to get pretty stylish and well made stuff for bathroom, kitchen etc at very good prices without the schlep to Ikea.
If you've got kids into craft stuff, you could do worse than paying Tiger a visit and back to school shopping is a Doddle, with stuff they will actually like.
Think the place is great. There's two in Brighton.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I've just found ma penis.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
It's taken me a while but I've discovered that Arthur Balfour nailed it when he said ''Nothing matters very much and few things matter at all''

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here