Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves tickets - 500 left

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Deserves it's own thread.

500 tickets left out of the allocation of 2,700. Should be able to sell this out now.

It's good Friday, get on up to Wolves.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
At a wedding so will have to miss it. Would have gone otherwise. Hopefully the rest will go soon.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
....Wolves is a shithole, I'm staying at home....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whilst the town itself wasn't great, it's not the worst I've been to watching the Albion. However the drink situation was shite.

Copper told us the only place that would allow away fans was a place called Faces. It turns out Faces was a cheap, scummy nightclub full of peeling leather and gaudy paint. The whole place stunk of sick, I was given a full body search to get in and there wasn't a f*cker in there (not including the people leaving as we arrived.) They didn't have any lager on tap so I asked for a cider, which turned out was a 330ml botte poured in to a plastic pint glass. That set me back £5 and when I asked if I could at least have a full pint I was told it would be another fiver.

Drank it and went to the ground very early

I'm guessing they were expecting to be much busier as there was 4 guards on the door and 5 people behind the bar too!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've never had a problem.

Lucky you!

Whilst the town itself wasn't great, it's not the worst I've been to watching the Albion. However the drink situation was shite.

Copper told us the only place that would allow away fans was a place called Faces. It turns out Faces was a cheap, scummy nightclub full of peeling leather and gaudy paint. The whole place stunk of sick, I was given a full body search to get in and there wasn't a f*cker in there (not including the people leaving as we arrived.) They didn't have any lager on tap so I asked for a cider, which turned out was a 330ml botte poured in to a plastic pint glass. That set me back £5 and when I asked if I could at least have a full pint I was told it would be another fiver.

Drank it and went to the ground very early

I'm guessing they were expecting to be much busier as there was 4 guards on the door and 5 people behind the bar too!

To be fair I went in a pub with a big "no away fans sign" outside, in my Brighton shirt, and didn't have any problems. But if you do, just don't wear colours.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Deserves it's own thread.

500 tickets left out of the allocation of 2,700. Should be able to sell this out now.

It's good Friday, get on up to Wolves.

Indeed, would be poor if we don't.

Surprised nobody has yet asked for a BEAMBACK.

Drinking in Brum before game.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Trains still around for 32.00 quid,proves a lot of fans from this league aren't wrong,our support is tinpot

el punal

Trains still around for 32.00 quid,proves a lot of fans from this league aren't wrong,our support is tinpot

Explain our support is tinpot? As an early poster has stated there are 500 tickets remaining from an allocation of 2,700 with still two weeks to go, so 2,200 as it stands are making the journey on a bank holiday for a televised game - hardly tinpot. And then to boot, Norwich and Villa both absolute certs for a sell out away fixture (QPR already is). The remaining home games will probably exceed 28,000 for each match, if not more. :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here