Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With key players back (Stephens, Dunk and perhaps even Bong), I think we could end up winning this comfortably actually. I think Wednesday will come here and play too openly and we'll pick them off.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing)

Rubbish. We haven't lost for ages and I go to all home and away games. We do need to come away with
both points tonight though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fear no foe.

Good record against the top sides this year.

BHA 4 Wed 0

but im nervous too. Need it noisy tonight

Wednesday prob take strength that the very best 30 min period by any Brighton team ever against them still resulted in them getting a draw.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am felling more nervous than normal. I have always felt that how we bounce back from a loss will define our season. Real Madrid lost last weekend for the first time in 40 games, this was followed up with another loss in midweek. Just goes to show how confidence is key and getting back another unbeaten run is crucial.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
A draw wouldn't be a bad result but I've a feeling that would instil quite a bit of hysteria and fear into the minds of some fans

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit I am very nervous about tonight. Not that it has any sound reasoning of course, it's just the "Brighton fan" in me that is fully expecting us to implode catastrophically and end up sneaking into 6th place on the last day of the season by the width of a gnats left bollock and end up getting soundly beaten by Derby in the play off semi finals.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
The last one was brilliant! Yes we didn't get the result we needed but what an atmosphere!

IMG_7543.JPG

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Must admit I am very nervous about tonight. Not that it has any sound reasoning of course, it's just the "Brighton fan" in me that is fully expecting us to implode catastrophically and end up sneaking into 6th place on the last day of the season by the width of a gnats left bollock and end up getting soundly beaten by Derby in the play off semi finals.

I often get these bad feelings.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Fear no foe.

Good record against the top sides this year.

BHA 4 Wed 0

but im nervous too. Need it noisy tonight

Wednesday prob take strength that the very best 30 min period by any Brighton team ever against them still resulted in them getting a draw.

Think they'll remember that they had to bribe* the ref to get that equaliser and, in the process, puncture that extraordinary momentum we'd built up and fear that we'd sown around them.

* or rely on a mistake

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Defo feeling a bit nervy about this one. On the plus side the last few times I've gone feeling this way we have absolutely mullered the opposition.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For some reason, I always feel particularly nervous when we play two certain clubs in this division; Sheff Wed & Derby. Not sure why. And I've been feeling nervous about tonight's game all week.

I was sure we would lose against Preston even before the depleted team was announced.
I am equally sure we will beat Wednesday tonight which is unusual for me as I am usually glass half empty before games.
2-0, 2-1 something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here