Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

el punal

Well, I thought I’d add my two penny worth. After the Fulham game I had to catch the train from Brighton to Southampton via Three Bridges (engineering works n’all that). Standing on the platform waiting for the connecting service a Brighton bound train pulls in. Off come a load of Palace fans, by the way, I’m wearing an Albion shirt, so I ask them how they got on. (Truthfully, I did not know that they’d lost 2-0 to Southampton!).

The response :

First Palace fan - “F*** off you c***!”

Second Palace fan - “Why don’t you f*** off!”

Third Palace fan - “Oi, you c*** you’ve got a load of shit on your f***ing shirt!”

It was at that precise and exact moment that I realised that they’d lost. It probably didn’t help the situation that I was drinking a pleasant bottle of vin rouge, with the bottle in one hand and a full glass in the other - celebrating our comeback against Fulham. It was nice to know that our friendly rivalry with our Muppet friends is still alive and kicking, and long may it continue. :drink:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I am loving all these names you lot are making up. They truly are hilarious. I wish I could be part of it, so I could rush back on here and we could all laugh and congratulate each other. Oh what fun it would be.

What you talking about, Swillis? Maybe you can help, mate, Dougie has been next to useless. Where can we see a full list of names? I’m sure you will find it hilarious when you see them all next to each other. It’s like with Tim Vine; one joke on it’s own is pretty lame, but an hour of them, one after another, well, you’d be wetting your little red and blue pants.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
It is quite amusing when they still believe their poor start has been down to the Ultras not showing up, even though they have seven more points than they did this time last year when they were still around.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am loving all these names you lot are making up. They truly are hilarious. I wish I could be part of it, so I could rush back on here and we could all laugh and congratulate each other. Oh what fun it would be.

Ooh [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION], so grumpy.
Cheer up you miserable sod, I know we have a huge amount of opportunities to rip it out of your club, but, some of us have invested a lot of time and effort to support the spotty Herberts, you could show some appreciation, at least, and not just a sarcastic post.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just broken through the 8,700 barrier, impressive amount of support for the drone boyz

It interesting that every submission seems to add 2 more votes, maybe there are only actually 4,350 signatures really

And we must've done about a thousand of those!

As a reputable poll it's about as much use as Benteke.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Cheer up you miserable sod, I know we have a huge amount of opportunities to rip it out of your club, but, some of us have invested a lot of time and effort to support the spotty Herberts, you could show some appreciation, at least, and not just a sarcastic post.

They are so ungrateful, here we are going out of our way to drum up support for the Hoddie Massive and all they can do is moan about it. I say we log back in and rescind our support. I'm sure Prince Charming will only be too happy to entertain a petition with 76 signatures on it.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
They are so ungrateful, here we are going out of our way to drum up support for the Hoddie Massive and all they can do is moan about it. I say we log back in and rescind our support. I'm sure Prince Charming will only be too happy to entertain a petition with 76 signatures on it.

So, that'll be 25 from Mr Putdown, 25 from Douglass, 25 from Red n' Blue. Who is the other Palace fan that gives a toss?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I guess it's a handy diversion for you, taking your mind off the fact you have 20,000 fans or so with no idea how to make an atmosphere nor support your team.

I'd probably be clinging onto the same thing as you right now too.

I know that it's like banging my head against a wall trying to explain this but ....

I don't care whether they come back in black or don't. We were supporting the team before them and will continue to do so. It's a bit quieter now admittedly, it's like going to the Amex every week.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
What you talking about, Swillis? Maybe you can help, mate, Dougie has been next to useless. Where can we see a full list of names? I’m sure you will find it hilarious when you see them all next to each other. It’s like with Tim Vine; one joke on it’s own is pretty lame, but an hour of them, one after another, well, you’d be wetting your little red and blue pants.

Sounds marvellous.

Sarcasm, how was it sarcasm? You lot are like the cool kids.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I know that it's like banging my head against a wall trying to explain this but ....

I don't care whether they come back in black or don't. We were supporting the team before them and will continue to do so. It's a bit quieter now admittedly, it's like going to the Amex every week.

Yes i see what you mean .

selhurst-h.jpg

Large.jpg

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Watchoo talking about Willis?

I suspect if you were to go to the Amex every week it would be quite every other Saturday when they are away.

Gosh you are the Daddy here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Apart from the unsafe cramped concourses, the pools of piss, the restricted views, the inadequate scoreboards, the tacky cheerleaders and the poor captive eagle, obviously?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here