Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're done

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Spoken like a true loyal supporter. Going on Monday, are you?

Of course, I'm also realistic and haven't seen us score a goal against Wednesday despite having nearly all our players available in both the regular league games. With an injury ridden squad really can't see us standing much hope.

D

Deleted member 2719

after 6 minutes Murphy gets brought down for a penalty in a goal scoring position, defender sent off, we score the penalty.....now what do you think?

Who will step up for that pen???

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We have sod all to lose Monday. We busted a gut tonight to keep it at 2-0 and that gives a little hope. It's still possible all we can do is make a racket and hope we get a little luck

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Thankfully you aren't playing...but hopefully you will be going on Monday and give your tonsils a good exercise by roaring the team on

Course I will, hope I'm spectacularly wrong and this thread gets bounced to high heaven but today's game just sums up our luck in the playoffs.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
In my opinion it is over but we have to give it a go, need the remaining tickets sold though and try to generate some kind of atmosphere.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Felt so negative all this week about this game away
Funny now I feel so positive about Monday at home

Me too - I definitely think who scores first will win the tie. With 30,000 fans as one, creating a fantastic atmosphere - I think we are going to give it one hell of a go and who knows? I can't wait......Never write us off.

Together we will win.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Personally I will be pleased with a full bloodied performance from whoever is fit and able to wear the shirt.
An overall victory will be tough.
A good performance at the end of an excellent but ultimately extremely unlucky season would be great.

.... and here's a thought - IF we do miss out, I'll wager we have more happy days next season than Burnley, Boro and whoever else goes up!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We've really got to get behind the lads right from kick off on Monday and create one hell of an atmosphere. We can still do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here