Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for Wed..

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Tim Sherwood just saying we use to play fantastic football under Gus got to play offs two seasons in a row and now under Sami we are cr*p with no decent strikers. Think he reads NSC

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Tim Sherwood just saying we use to play fantastic football under Gus got to play offs two seasons in a row and now under Sami we are cr*p with no decent strikers. Think he reads NSC
Fantastic football under gus?
Christ it was fantastic roughly 1 in 10 games,boring and very few goals also...Anyway it's old news now:wink:
Gus only made the playoffs once👍

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Think he has been to watch us :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
UPnP is a protocol used to allow devices such as PS4 to open up ports in your firewall/router to enable online gaming, among other things.

The device opens the port for its own use, then closes the port when it has finished.

The UPnP protocol in itself is safe and a necessary part of everyday networking for a lot of people.

If, however, a nasty little program exists on your side of the firewall, then it could, in theory, open up ports for its own use, leaving you potentially vulnerable to attack.

In the case above, the ACEStream software would have to be designed to exploit this for anything nasty to happen.

So, the question here is, "is AceStream safe or not?"

Thanks. Yeah, that's essentially my question. The post I quoted was clear to point out that Acestream in itself isn't nasty, just that it can leave you vulnerable.

I realise streaming anyhow can be dodgy if you're not careful closing ads and making sure nothing downloads. I do like the idea of Acestream if I could get more reliable and much better quality streams.....safely.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Is he laying the groundwork in case the axe falls?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
'Some clubs like to portray a much higher ambition to the fans than they actually have' Tim Sherwood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here